Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Malt Eliquid / Flavouring

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by lo amo más que debo x, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Anyone know of one available or has done a plain malt juice? There is malted milk shake but dont like the milk taste. The plan is to make a malted tobacco.

Cheers

2. Faunteeasteld

Faunteeasteld New Member

I have tried the TFA Malted milk, couldnt get anything remotely malt tasting out of it at 10%, i would also be interested in anything malt, i love the stuff ; )

3. realiznmd

realiznmd New Member

Mmmmmmmmmmm ... +1

4. Accoday

Accoday New Member

I love malt too. In fact now that you mention it, that is the taste/flavour I think I've been hunting for since I started vaping....just never put a name to it before.

So I'd love to find some too.

5. Shay P

Shay P New Member

Mmmm this is a que for me to get some more arnotts choc malt tee vee snacks from colesworth!

6. DBA GODZY

DBA GODZY New Member

Wow, another Wollongong vaper!!
    And +1 on the malt eliquid.
    Mmmmm choc-malted milk

7. Chepfeda

Chepfeda New Member

Intellicig in UK make ecopure regular and rich which is pretty much just VG and malt - not the cheapest (approx $1/mL), but you could water down the rich by 4 times or more with your tobacco blend and it is available up to 45mg/mL, or get the malto dextrose (or whatever it’s called) crystals - bakers use it.

Malted tobacco sounds good!

8. Mr.Pants!

Mr.Pants! New Member

Thanks MG...Ill take squiz later on at that. I reckon it would blend well with a nice baccy. Those crystals sound interesting. Wonder if brew shops have something similar.

9. Ashley

Ashley New Member

Have you tried Shire Malt from epipe mods mate? Might be exactly what you are looking for.

10. Emma Rose

Emma Rose New Member

yeah I have CMB....in all honesty I couldnt pick up the malt in it. I had high hopes on that one too. I actually sent it on to Shipo..

Edit: I might go back an look at that order, it was a long time ago, may of actually been another one..ill check

11. chreefight

chreefight New Member

love the malt stuff from ecblend, vanilla malt