Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Luke Kuechly officially joins Panthers front office as a pro scout after retiring from NFL

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by ymakerpi8d, Jan 2, 2024.

?

Luke Kuechly officially joins Panthers front office as a pro scout after retiring from NFL

1. Luke Kuechly officially joins Panthers front office as a pro scout after retiring from NFL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Luke Kuechly officially joins Panthers front office as a pro scout after retiring from NFL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Device:
    dj
    Juice:
    dj
    is officially retired from profe sional football, but he won't be moving on from the NFL just yet. Months after announcing he'd be hanging up the cleats ahead of the 2020 season, the former All-Pro linebacker has as a member of the pro scouting staff.The Panthers, who employed Kuechly as Brent Burns Jersey a Pro Bowl standout for all eight of his on-field Joe Thornton Jersey seasons, had previously indicated the 29-year-old -- a strong fit for a guy who spent countle s hours studying the game, watching film and impre sing the rest of the league with his instincts."I've never really done anything like this, so I'm just going to take it a day at a time and see what I think," Kuechly told the Panthers' official website. "I think it'll be fun. It's still going to be football. It' Chris Tierney Jersey s still going to be around good people. That's what matters ... The biggest is thing is I still wanted to be involved with the team, around the game, and I wanted to be in the building because I still have a lot of people in the building that I'm friends with and I enjoy being around and I wasn't ready to quite give that up." When Kuechly announced his retirement in January, he mentioned in some capacity.Kuechly recorded 1,092 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 67 pa ses defensed and 18 interceptions during his eight-year career. His seven Pro Martin Jones Jersey Bowl selections are the most in franchise history, and he was a first-team All-Pro honoree five times. Kuechly eclipsed 100 tackles in every season he played, leading the league in tackles twice. He was the 2012 AP Defensive Rookie of the Year, the 2013 AP Defensive Player Paul Martin Jersey of the Year and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame 2010s All-Decade Team.
    Click here Click here Click here