Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Love My Cinnamon

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by bamaximusetrovay4314, Dec 13, 2015.

1. bamaximusetrovay4314

bamaximusetrovay4314 New Member

So I have done a couple of larger Juice Factory orders recently and really dived into the whole DIY scene.

Since I primarily vape tobacco flavours, my orders have been fairly heavy on these kind of flavours. On my first order, I really loved the RY6; on my second order, I got a bit more adventurous, still stocked up on larger quantities of my favourites, but also got a few different flavours (some of which I still have not mixed) one being, cinnamon roll.

I absolutely love this stuff and it has literally become my ADV, which, although having primary flavours, I hadn't really had before. Cinnamon also seems to enhance throat hit, so it works well and really helps with my recent reduction in nic level, making it much easier to not miss the extra throat hit of the higher nic.

Today I mixed up my last brew of concentrate, so will be placing another order this week for some more.

2. bnnatmaarley1729

bnnatmaarley1729 New Member

Vapour Eyes do some nice tobacco doublers. Ezekiel is delicious. I've had a lot of nice concentrates but I've been buying more doublers lately be.comse I already have a fair stock of concentrates that I tired of rather quickly ☺

3. AbitoActilm

AbitoActilm New Member

Me too.
    IE I love cinnamon roll, but also tired of many concentrates like tobaccos:blackfire and b+M, rum and drinks, and custards, creams or vanillas I have.
    Can't stand regular cinnamon concentrate though, one drop is too many, and it never ever calms down - instant arse juice no how many months it steeps or how much you later dilute it..

4. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Absolutely love the stuff.

On another note, I tend to forget as a vaper, how this stuf smells to others. I was out on Friday, with a mate who was having a smoke and I took a tote of my eVic. He instantly said:

"wow, that smells good".

It was a mix of RY6, cinnamon, vanilla and a couple of other minor additions.

Easy to not even give it a second thought, but vaping can smell amazing to the non-vaper.