Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Looking at a new dripper

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by badhutter, Nov 10, 2015.

1. badhutter

badhutter New Member

Looking for a good new RDA below $50 or some where around that price. Ideally for a dual coil build, any one have any ideas? to be honest there are so many that i am having a hard time trying to figure out what is good or not.
    Also do you guys think i will be able to run it on my 30W istick or should i upgrade to the 50W?

2. thelmelcorema

thelmelcorema New Member

turbo rda

gets all the chicks

3. Hesham

Hesham New Member

I have a slight suspicion my wife will not appreciate me playing the kazoo whilst vaping.

4. nik_oops

nik_oops New Member

maybe ancomthentic chinese rda would suit that price range, like the CLT v2 or v3 or the freakshow,troll or triangle// just brainstorming

5. Marilyn

Marilyn New Member

any you have tried and liked?

6. Bo Bocks

Bo Bocks New Member

i have the CLT v2 and V3, both are great attys! the v2 has a centre post block, but the v3 is a 3 post dripper but the screws are much nicer, its more of a "cloud chasing" atty tho, but flavour is still decent.

7. wxcv

wxcv New Member

If you watch the classies for a while you can sometimes pick good ones up for about $50.

30w is plenty. :)

Or you can pick up a good Magma clone... they are virtually indistinguishable from thecomthentic. Top notch.

8. FireFop

FireFop New Member

Depends what mod your using but a dual coil on my orchid clone at about 40w on my 120w mod is a superb vape although not a dripper I had to reccomend.
    I mainly use a plume veil clone with a chuff cap or a zenith clone But I heared good things about the b52 bomber dripper.