Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Liquinator Mod Mod

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by M N, Sep 18, 2015.

1. M N

M N New Member

Had the tank pop off the carto a few times when the Provari fell over drunk and found an easy solution when using XL Dual Coils... some weirdo washer from a shower head.

Fits tighter than a Nun's and makes fishing it blindly out of the car's consul a breeze. No more worrying about leaked juice or drip driving for me! :)

View attachment 502 View attachment 501

2. adamro3

adamro3 New Member

Noice one Pete ;)

3. Reediaram

Reediaram New Member

Nice PHP

I have a similar thing happening on the bottom of a tank which makes it easier for eGo users to avoid the seep on the join.

I am liking it :)

4. tarter

tarter New Member

I'm lovin' the Liquinator on the Provari, Hack. So much so I woke up in bed with it this morning. How sik is that! Might have to buy another one off you to play with! ;)

5. Mike

Mike New Member

@php you have inspired me to post some pics of my current everyday wear that a very clever customer of mine made here in WA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is perfect. It is not too tight on the PV it is not too loose (I could hold it upside down and it would not slide out).

Strong and durable material and very canadan (Stubby holder) held together by some hot glue and clever stitching.

If you can't get yourself an Emirates lanyard to accompany it, don't stress, just about any lanyard will do the trick :) In fact, I was thinking that I could colour code it and actually put a black lanyard on there, but I didn't want to go all out initially.

If you are wondering....its Grape and its awesome

6. vondavd16

vondavd16 New Member

It looks really nice. Well done. It's more of a provari mod than a liquidate mod tho :)

Sorry i mean the jacket for hacks thing not the op thing ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

7. bandnerd93

bandnerd93 New Member

@php: whilst the Provari looks like a "toy", I don't think you should use it for anything other than slurping copious amounts of e-liquids :) :) :)

8. ErleneDavis

ErleneDavis New Member

In an attempt to further idiot proof my Liquinator tank when using the shorter Boge cartos I tried using a small, tight o-ring on the bottom of the carto inside the tank to stop it accidentally sliding up over the drip tip. After a particularly rough session all it did was slide up into the grooves and start leaking juice out the top cap.

This idea works much better...

View attachment 685 View attachment 686 View attachment 687 View attachment 688

An E-type 7mm stainless steel circlip inserted through the slots. I suspect a 6mm one may work better (but I don't have a big bag of them to play with) as I have to grind a bit off the lug on the back of the circlip or a wee bit out the carto to stop it fouling on the tube (and I have a new Dremel tool to play with).

Works a bloody treat, easy to fill from the bottom still and solid as. Wicks fine and would probably improve the XL Dual Coils too!

@Hack, hence my order for more Boge's this arvo! ;)

@ Light487, just bringing it back on topic mate! ;)

@ ShavenDave, there'll be no more waking up in the wet spot for me! ;)

9. abobbypetrovay878

abobbypetrovay878 New Member

Learn something new today, thanks heaps, php!
    Will sure give it a try when my SS Liquinator(from Hack) arrived!:D