Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Liquid and Battery draining too fast?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by lissabunny, Sep 5, 2015.

1. lissabunny

lissabunny New Member

Hi!!

So i finally bought a new mod after loosing mine a few months ago, but im finding my battery and liquid depleting really fast. Im guessing it could be normal but i just wanted to make sure since i still feel pretty new at this.

With my old mod, i had a Russian + Provari Mini 2 with a 18350 battery. My settings was around 1.7ohms, at 3.4V. Vaping pretty consistently throughout the day, my battery could last 1 day and the liquid would last probably a day and a bit.

Now, i have a Provari P3 + Kayfun v4 Tobeco clone with a 18490 battery. With that, my battery and liquid barely makes it to half a day. My settings are, 1.5ohms, at 7.5W and 3.4V.

The liquids im using are AIV liquids.

I am however getting massive clouds and i vape pretty consistently so i guess it could be normal, but i wanted to make sure.

Would the clone affect this in anyway? I have to say the Tobeco clone works amazingly!

Thanks!!

-Bryan

2. ashli1394

ashli1394 New Member

Ive noticed the P3 has issues with certain types of batteries. What type of battery are you using? My NCR 3400mah bats get a horrible IQ reading, they would last 3 days in my P2 but only last half a day on the P3 with the same settings.

Read the manual and check the battery IQ in the settings.

Seems like the new P3's only really like using the AW IMR batts.

3. prieprora

prieprora New Member

I have a P3 with kayfun v4 installed as well, but i'm using AW 18350 800mah on 5v 12.6W 1.9OHM 88IQ and it last me around 4 hours ( heavy vaping).. I guess its normal...
    to check your IQ select the one you increase the wattage or voltage with and leave it there, Wait till the screen show you the IQ reading

4. antonchickn

antonchickn New Member

Im using AW batteries. The red ones.. My IQ is at 77.. not sure if thats bad or good, but the description says its good though. Its so fiddly haha