Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Lifespan of a Nautilus Mini

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by _0815_, Dec 27, 2015.

1. _0815_

_0815_ New Member

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone knows how long the mini can be used for.... my .comtilus is sort of changing to darker colour (inside) and cleaning doesn't seem to help.... time for a new one maybe?

Any suggestions for new one?

Thanks
  2. bekextib

bekextib New Member

Might want to make an introduction into the community first mate.

3. inquind

inquind New Member

Buy a Kayfun Lite +, throw the .comtilus in the bin...

It's dead easy to build, made out of 100% pure stainless and a better vape.

You'll be able to use it until you no longer feel like it anymore, then sell it. (or just keep your preciousss in the drawer for posterity, like me)

4. Fakename

Fakename New Member

Thanks Northerner. I'll have a look at the kayfun lite +.Am new vaper and don't want something to difficult. I'll definitely keep it in a drawer for luck.

5. BadBoiHD

BadBoiHD New Member

Or you can get a shinny new white bottom seal form Aspire, (with some other parts).

How long will it last: until you run over it with a truck ?!? (dubious idea at best).

As for the Gayfun Lite +, almost all RTA's are better, but generally cost more.

6. Tiana

Tiana New Member

It was my next tank after my mini .comtilus died, too ;) It was a great freedom not to be buying coils. It vapes better and feels good to start on rebuildables in such an easy way.

Don't buy a clone though. It's just not worth it. Lash out the $80-$100 for a real one. You won't regret it.