Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Licorice Berries

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by CindyComesBack, Sep 12, 2015.

1. CindyComesBack

CindyComesBack New Member

The past few weeks I've been working on a few berry-range recipes. I've become very familiar with their scents. My latest recipe testers involve mixing Bavarian cream and vanilla swirl to berry flavourings to make Cream Berry flavours. On the side though, I'm testing a couple of licorice berry mixtures.

One of my all time favourite vapes is Vapebar's BlackBriar. It was the first canuk doubler I had ever tried, and to be honest, no other canuk doubler has come close. It's always been that classic ejuice in it's own league. Black Briar has a very unique taste. The Blackberry is probably the base flavouring, the blackcurrant comes through as the heart. I sense a lolly grape-ness acting as a carrier. But the head of the flavour is most likely a licorice or anise type flavouring. It's all blended well. I think this is one of MJ's masterpieces.

In the past few weeks that I've been familiarizing myself with a few berry type flavourings though, I've come to the opinion that licorice kind of deletes a berry ejuice from the 'berry' category. Licorice transforms berry-flavours. For example, try mixing FlavourArt's raspberry or TFA's ripe strawberry with flavourArt's licorice. It's hard to pigeon hole licorice-berry flavours. Perhaps they're a category of their own.

What's your opinion?

Has anyone got a Berry-licorice type recipe that they're willing to share?

When I'm happy with my raspberry licorice recipe, I'll post it up in this thread.

2. zerBupreemy

zerBupreemy New Member

I get a blackcurrant/licorice/menthol (BLM) from LT Ecigs in the UK. Great taste and head clearer.
    From what I've heard LT are pretty good at black currant and licorice.
    I also like "the moors" which is a oxy type baccy vape.

3. Queeria

Queeria New Member

4. kctkhpzrwz

kctkhpzrwz New Member

I hate licorice and I hate menthol. lols. But funnily I like it for "medicinal" purposes. :)

It was the search for a black currant that made me have a go at it.

5. pos1

pos1 New Member

Thanks mate,just ordered some to try,sounds like a great vape.

6. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    I think that you don't need any berry recipe. You can just try plain berry flavour. My friend once recommended it to me and it feels really great when I take it. I would just recommend you to try the 'plain' berry flavour.:):)

7. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Member

Device:
    Vape Master
    Juice:
    Mango Lassi
    I agree, I hate liquorice with a passion, I am more interested in a good berry flavour. Maybe a mixed berry flavour could do well (blueberries, raspberries and strawberries). You can add those as an alternative for people who do not like liquorice.

8. Sirvapealot

Sirvapealot Member

Device:
    Flowermate Pro
    Juice:
    Gummy Bear
    Berry flavoring with a cream sounds pretty enticing. Some of the other experimental ideas you have sound god awful though.

9. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    I never understood the licorice flavor. It's just such a weird flavor. It's like caviar, it's an acquired taste.