Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

LEMO - pig pop!??

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Reiniaral, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Reiniaral

Reiniaral New Member

Hey guys,

I just got my new Lemo today and I'm using the provided coil. My eleaf says it's 1.1ohm.

Anyway, it takes a while for my eleaf to 'ramp up', but when it does I just get this HUGE pop of juice. I dunno, it's hard to explain. There's no vapour from the pop, but it just seems like it's taking a while for the coil to heat up properly, and then there's a huge POP.

Does anyone know what might .comse this?

It's fine if I start drawing immediately after holding down the button. I don't usually do this be.comse then my inhale is like 3 seconds of nothing...

Any ideas?

Cheers

2. bmoretoga

bmoretoga New Member

Try your own coil. The pop is the juice vaporizing.

3. Quessunda

Quessunda New Member

Cheers. I bought the Lemo so I could build my own, but I can be lazy at times so finding one pre-fitted was a bonus. Plus, it was >1ohm (as required for my 20W eleaf).

I am going to get a bigger/better mod in the next few weeks.

But what .comses the pop? Am I right in thinking that it's a power delivery thing? Coil slowly heating up, then reaching acceptable temperature to vape the juice, resulting in the pop?

Analogy: put chicken in a pan. Turn the heat on. Nothing happens to the chicken until the pan gets hot enough to start sizzling the chicken (never do this in reality).

4. MivyClive

MivyClive New Member

Yeah just build your own coil. And yeah the popping soundbis normal it's just your juice vaporizing as stated in the above comment.

5. ?? ??

?? ?? New Member

My Lemo is the same with the provided coil.
    Takes way too long for the vape to flow.
    I shall try a new coil as well

6. pki76

pki76 New Member

Re wick and refill the coil rather tightly with cotton. Different than the usual Kayfunesque building.

Split the wick tails and place them either side of the juice channel, then put a piece of cotton to bridge each wick but not occluding the channel a bit like the letter "A". Do this on both sides.

If using on Ni200, wick from either end of the coil simultaneously ie, double penetration, as this will help in not distorting the coil.