Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Lazyman's Driptop JuiceBox

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by woOtarsaw, Sep 8, 2015.

1. woOtarsaw

woOtarsaw New Member

I wanted some sort of juice box and didn't really feel like fiddling n fucking around too much, buying more stuff or waiting for postage so I jammed my Indulgence in a box with some other stuff..

1x Jaycar Jiffy Box
    1x 10ml Squishy Dropper Bottle
    1x Long BBQ Lighter
    1x Indulgence @ +-6v?

Ripped the guts out of the BBQ Lighter for clear tubing and brass bit on the end of it.

Drilled hole in top of bottle lid, passed tubing through this and then squeezed through the dripper part into bottom of bottle, airtight.

Drilled hole in jiffy box for tip of bottle and tube to poke out. Sat Indulgence tube on stove (minus batteries and switch of course) and once hot picked it up with my bare hands and used it to create a hole for the Indulgence entry and a one for fingering the juice reservoir.

Fit all into jiffy box; bottle cap is glued to inside to hold bottle at right height, bits of foam used to fill in gaps and stop anything from moving around.

Nichrome spring from a previous experiment used to stop kinking at top of tube.

Brass tip on end of clear tube poked into the side of an empty fillerless carto.

Works well, I think I could drop it with confidence.. Just need to shorten clear tube a bit and maybe give it some paint.

Note: Had to squeeze bottle in a bit before placing dripper part/tube in otherwise it just kept siphoning out (binge vape mode)..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

'Cartos make me feel like I'm carrying hits of Nuke from that kid in Robocop..'