Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

laryngoscope

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by jaysonc, Apr 4, 2015.

1. jaysonc

jaysonc Guest

Ok i need some advice on how to make a mod ( or where to get one made ) from a laryngoscope i know it will have no switch because the atty will be pressed in the same as the copper i have two of these bodys but dont know where to start .
    So if a kind modder will point me in the right direction i will be a happy chappy

2. Natalie

Natalie Guest

uh? hmmmmm?

What is a Larnyoscope? Post a few pictures of it. How many LED's do you want on it? ;)

3. CoreyD.

CoreyD. Guest

it seems like just make sure you have batteries that fit it and find

1. a way to use a ecig model connector to replace the "bulb" socket
    2. rip apart a Lscope bulb and make an adaptor like the other types like a bulb to 510 atty for example

I believe I mentioned it to someone else on a thread from someone wanting to use an otoscope... the conversation died so I never provided links

you can google laryngoscope and find where else they sell em... they do range from 100s of dollars to not so much... being a biomedical equipment technician I see tons of neat stuff to mod,,, but no time to make em the way I want nice and pretty hehe

enough banter here is a link that may help alot of curious modders
    also let you know what it is

Med-Tech Resource Inc. Shopping Cart

4. MysteryLady

MysteryLady Guest

5. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Guest

I reread the OP I forgot to give you some tips see edited post above hehe

Brew30 you know where to catch me ;)

later

6. View attachment 75

[ATTA
    CH]76[/ATTACH] here are a few pics i do not want any lights and as you can see its basiclly just a tube on top of the tube is a connector ( not an atty connector ) this is on a spring that makes contact with the batt