Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Kangar sub tank mini

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by bre, Nov 15, 2015.

1. bre

bre New Member

Hey guys, I'm new to vaping and Iv been youtubing!
    I really like the idea of getting different flavours and ect, I want to get a kangar subtank mini, and a dripper attachment as I want to try different e juices and not have to fill my tank, I'm looking to get a mod but not sure if I want to sub ohm or not, I was thinking the elife I stick mini or I stick 30W. But not too sure that I want a box mod anh recommendations on a stick mod or weather I hsould go with the 30W or the mini, plus a good dripper?
    Cheers

2. kjchronic

kjchronic New Member

the 30 w is a good place to start if you want to sub ohm you may have to reduce your nic content as well

3. itamync

itamync New Member

If your going to buy a subtank mini, you will at the least, want to get the istick 30Watt. I use the subtank mini on istick 50Watt, and love it. In the morning I start off about 20W and slowly bump it up during the day. By the time late evening comes, Im vaping between 30 and 35Watts. Not sure about dripping though, Ive tried it and couldnt get the vape I liked through them.

4. josh k

josh k New Member

Why and by how much?

5. rajvali

rajvali New Member

I would go for the 50 watt version only be.comse if you decide later on you enjoy sub ohming and want to try higher wattages you have it already have a mod to do it as apposed to having to buy another mod it's nice to have it there and as for drippers have a look for some decent clones make sure you use organic cotton for wicking.

6. paladin060

paladin060 New Member

my Subtank mini and 50w istick
    its actually smaller then the pic suggests especially if you have them big hoofer type hands

Edit: battery last for me around 2 days with heavyish vaping, if you want to play around with drippers having a device with a little extra oomph isnt a bad thing

[​IMG]