Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Just order my first

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Brickfists Again), Oct 29, 2015.

1. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Hello all,

I a fairly new to this (started with Greensmokes) can I please get some advice on the vaporfi pro (order shall arrive 1-3 days) From start will I need to do anything special or is the kit good to go straight out the box?? I will be in the coming weeks saving up for extras or for a new kit where should I go from here? Like good e-liquid with nic sites with decent postage to perth.

cheers guys and gals

Lewie

2. rabbithorsegirl

rabbithorsegirl New Member

Juice with nic has to come from overseas, have a good look at the approved vendors section. you can get some quickish from NZ - I got my first order from Mt Barker Vapours in the US, Paid DHL shipping and it was here in approx 5 days

3. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Cheers mate, I ended up getting some from US, I will look more into NZ for my next order in a couple weeks. Cheers tonka.

4. hipHOPhead

hipHOPhead New Member

did you type in best vaporizer on google and vaporfi came up? i wonder how much those guys pay google to get that top spot haha

5. FuedsFela

FuedsFela New Member

^^ pretty much didnt find this forum until the next day and the package was shipped (still have not got it tho). Was like FArrrk. They would pay at least $10000 a month

I should of got the EVOD Kit with my liquids only took 5 days + 12 hrs in customs from MFS, Got to love FEDEX. I also paid half the shipping fees with MFS.

6. saigon1

saigon1 New Member

sad to see another new vaper getting shafted by a scam artist.

Have no fear karma will seek vengeance, that BMW he got of the backs newbies will break down eventually :D