Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Just made my first DIY :)

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Riki, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Riki

Riki New Member

Hi All

Just thought I would jot down here my first diy attempts :) If they turn out to be any good after some steeping (2weeks) I will post in Spuds recieps thread :)

so far I have made the following:

(I will make up names for them later if they are good) these are all for ten mls

1)VZ super concerntrated Coffee 11 drops
    VZ super concerntrated Cream 6-8 drops (got alittle heavey handed lol)
    VC Em 1 ml (pg liq)

2) VZ super concerntrated Cheesecake 9 drops
    VZ super concerntrated Cherry 6 drops
    VZ super concerntrated Cream 3 drops

3)VZ super concerntrated Cheesecake 9drops
    VZ super concerntrated Cream 4 drops
    VZ concerntrate Banna nut bread 4 drops

4) VZ super concerntrated Cigar 9-11 drops (again heavey handed lol)
    VZ super concerntrated Cherry 6 Drops (just put some of this in an evod and I am surprised :) I wasnt sure about tabacco flavs but this is nice I think after awhile it will be really good)

so there it is my first really raw go at diy :) the reason I put down drops is that my measuring equipment I tried using wasnt the best so I just did the drop method for the flavs)

:) now to clean up lol

Updates :)
    ok after a week the cherry cig tastes great also added french vinilla to it (see spuds thread)
    the coffee one is not good lol but will leave a week or 2 longer and try
    and the cheese cake ones are comming along ok though they might end up being just so so will let steep another week or two :)

2. Anypopy

Anypopy New Member

ohh the cherry cigar reminds me of something sooo familar but I cant think of what all I know is I think this is going to be a winner for me :) I know with only 2 ingredants its not much of a recipe but mmmmmm its nice :)

Edit: I should also say that I was really suspect about buy tabacco flav's as I didnt know if they where extracted from tabacco but I think this cigar one is not an extract (well I hope its not. if someone knows differnt please let me know, I did email VZ and asked but never got a reply)

3. chocobo88

chocobo88 New Member

Well done Rhojin, sounds like you're off to a great start, you'll get the hang of DIY in no time :)

I like the sound of the cherry cheesecake, might have to give this a try myself. I've just mixed up a batch of lemon/lime cheesecake, and was thinking about what other fruits I could add, and now you've come up with cherry :)

Good on ya, hope they all taste as good as they sound :)

4. smudge

smudge New Member

It wouldn't be this, would it?

[​IMG]

When I did smoke, I used to grab a pack of these every once in a while for a change up. They were really nice.

Would be a vape I might try and replicate.

EDIT: If someone has managed to find a pre-mixed juice that resembles the taste of these Captn Black Cherry Cigars or has a simple recipe, I would love to hear it now that Rhojin has reminded me of them.

5. woOtarsaw

woOtarsaw New Member

Thanks Spud :) I just tired a test vape of the coffee and it has promise also tired the cheesecake with bannabread lol that may be a miss but the cherry chesse cake smells good but I will wait as I dont want to use all my evods up lol but I wish u could taste the cherry cigar its good and I think after awhile it will be great and the room smells so good lol

6. Joker69

Joker69 New Member

To be honest Hani I really cant put my finger on it but its so familar its not funny and its bringing a real comforting feeling over me, I dont think I had many of the above cigars but you know the smell when you open a fresh pack of those type of cigars and it smells really good thats how the vape is reacting with me lol not sure if Im making any sence but I am wrapt with it cant wait till it has steeped :)

7. babraddarky8419

babraddarky8419 New Member

None of those concentrates are extracted from tobacco. Most aren't, as it's an expensive process. They are made from synthesised compounds that are similar to tobacco flavonoids.

Oh, and an FYI, I played around with some of those concentrates a while back. I found that over a few days, the cherry became a lot stronger and also started to taste candy/fake like. You will notice it soon but that's part of the fun of DIY. :)

8. robertnova

robertnova New Member

Can someone say "Vape induced nostalgia" :)

9. ?? ??

?? ?? New Member

Thanks Kritikal I was really hoping that about the tabacco flavs, I will watch out for the cherry and hope I havnt put to much in but like you said its all part of the fun, I cant wait for my other flavs arrive :)

10. alexstro

alexstro New Member

Which reminds me, the taste you will be getting is very similar to cherry Starburst lollies. The taste of it may very well remind you of some sort of cherry lollies.

11. bouloss

bouloss New Member

Now all I gotta do is sit back with a cognac and I can die a happy man lol

12. marcelo fabian

marcelo fabian New Member

lol I cant stop vaping this cherry cigar vape nearly gone through an evod full :)

13. kleto77

kleto77 New Member

I used to smoke those day in day out, sometimes I would change out to the white packs(Original) but Cherry was my mainstay, I didn't smoke anything else for years.
    I'd be lost without a good cherry cigar vape, it's one that is always in my rotation.

14. anetaeswifta4855

anetaeswifta4855 New Member

Noe what type of stuff do you use for messuring the liquid out? I bought a bunch of needleless syringes but I didnt find them very acurate (mostly due to user error lol) and what calculater do u recommend for super concerntrates?

15. vnr3115

vnr3115 New Member

Syringes & practice are probably the best for DiY, I mostly use a 10ml syringe, it makes pouring into the back of the syringe a little easier be.comse it has a wider opening than a 5ml or 3ml.
    I don't use a calculator, all my juices are made drop by drop, using my nose as the guide.

16. tessenja

tessenja New Member

:) cool I was really hoping u where going to say something like that :)

17. dedikolyamolko

dedikolyamolko New Member

Might be worth investing in a couple of drippers Rhojin, they are great for testing flavours, and you only need a couple of drops to test. There are a couple of threads in the hardware section on the forum about drippers, (you don't need anything fancy or expensive if you're just using them for testing).

18. Yourasssmells.

Yourasssmells. New Member

ok so now that the cherry cigar has had a couple days steep the cherry has died down alot and the cigar has stepped up more lol its still a very nice vape infact its what I have been mainly vaping since I mixed it lol but I will add more cherry to the next batch and was also thinking of adding a little french vanilla :)

also I had about 2 mls left over of the coffie mix and the cherry cigar (after I bottled them ) so I thought what the hell I will just put them together and see what I get, the result has come out quite nice though I may and some sweetner (em or brown sugar) :) *insert mad mixing lab straight jacket here* :)

19. Domara

Domara New Member

lol, Rhojin the mad mixer [​IMG]

20. YES WE CAN!

YES WE CAN! New Member

x10000 more likes :)