Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Juice Makers and beginners blog

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bob ©, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

2. rccoogv5h

rccoogv5h New Member

3. bored

bored New Member

Also Important for Newbies is to remember a Blog is simply ONE persons opinion, that does not make them an expert or a trusted source. apply common sense and shop around if a link in a blog is present, you might find other places with better deals or service :)
    If in doubt yell out at Vape.to and hopefully the masses will reply lol

4. piopio

piopio New Member

Where was this when I started, would have help heaps, basic information which is good for a newbie.

5. eskbbaz7c

eskbbaz7c New Member

Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Not trying to advertise so I'm not going to link, but I saw a post on here the other day linking to my website so I thought I would pop by and introduce myself.

I run The Noob Vaper blog dedicated mainly to newbies looking to get into vaping with some clear cut information, the information is mainly from my own research and experience and I'm sure there are many other opinions around.

Ive been vaping for around 2 years after successfully quitting a pack a day habit.

I look forward to chatting with you all :)

6. massimomcs

massimomcs New Member

Welcome Brett!
    Plenty of us new and old that would be interested in your blog. Was a good read actually.
    What's your current daily gear?

7. tommy the toucher

tommy the toucher New Member

Thank you I appreciate it, I'm always adding new posts.

My current daily is a VTC mini with an Aspire Triton mini mainly using the 1.8 Claptons but sometimes I throw in the 0.15 Ni200 for a few hours with a max VG. My ADV is currently All Day Breakfast from VE mmmmm

8. Josh

Josh New Member

Welcome mate

9. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Welcome to Vape.to Brett :)

10. sexatcams.com

sexatcams.com New Member

Advance apologies if this isn't in the right place I checked out the rules and as I'm not a vendor as of yet I thought that this is the right place, please move if I'm wrong,

For the last month or so I have been in the process of setting up an online juice store that will showcase non mainstreamcomstralian juice makers, I already have a few makers on board, I'm keen & willing to take on a few more, so if you have ever made something so nice you think "people would love this" then send me a pm.

Just for clarification all of the juices must be nic & Diacetyl free

Hoping to have the site live in the next month or so.

11. JanetteMe

JanetteMe New Member

Hey Brett,
    Welcome :)

12. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Welcome. I also read your blog, and being a newbie myself I found it very interesting:)

13. Rydia

Rydia New Member

Thank you all :)

& thanks for the feedback on the blog, I appreciate it

14. cheesecake

cheesecake New Member

As this will be a commercial enterprise no doubt then this definitely belongs in the Vendors Section and so unfortunately will your blog ... ANYTHING to do with making money out of the vaping community ( unless as a modder making your own product in limited batches) will see you having to abide by vendors rules, as does the social media/advertising connection whether public or under the counter. We strive to keep the two separate here at Vape.to although that is not always possible with deceptive practices being rife on the interwebs ... Therefore I appcomd you on your honesty and openness :)
    Brownie Points allotted!
    Please have a read of http://vape.to/vendor-general/27407-new-vendor-avf-please-read-let-sink.html
    I will amalgamate the blog thread and this one into a single entity under a Vapers blog and Juice makers title ... if at sometime you have a business name or want the thread to reflect that , PM me or any of the Mod team to change the title and we will be most happy to do so .

15. Doreoxirogy

Doreoxirogy New Member

welcome aboard !

16. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Right..... My apologies, not trying to sell anything and I'm not even a vendor, if that time does come, id be happy to abide by any impending rules that may apply.

I noticed that traffic was coming from this forum so I thought I would pop by and introduce myself, sorry for doing that but the blog was found without me being a member, not trying any "under the counter" advertising and I'm certainly not using "deceptive practices" but cheers for your warm welcome :)

[​IMG]

17. wiemercats

wiemercats New Member

Please dont be offended by how this was handled , the fact that you have said you are in the process of setting up an online business does indicate there will be a commercial endgame and that is your intention at this present moment... As mentioned above and with 100% sincerity , your honesty is appreciated.
    the references above to under the counter etc were not directed at you but given as a statement of fact that we encounter it all the time , and an open declaration such as yours is very favourable and appreciated ... It goes a long way with the community, and I actually like your blog ( yes a few of those 36 visits will be me! )

The important bit of my post above was the "Therefore I appcomd you on your honesty and openness " :)

18. dukmet

dukmet New Member

Thanks for the clarification,