Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Juice Factory RY4 concentrate

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by rap2013, Dec 9, 2015.

1. rap2013

rap2013 New Member

Hey I'm curious as to weather anyone has used the RY4 concentrate from JF & what percent to use it at? label says 2.5% is this enough?
    I guess im trying to cheat and save on making more smaller test batches.
    Thank you in advance :peaceful:

2. krilindabulah

krilindabulah New Member

I have used the RY4 Double and will be trying the standard next order. The double is not really my thing, but the RY6 is great, to my tastes, more like what a RY4 should taste like.

3. randadengkak

randadengkak New Member

pirate - ive tried heaps of the superconcentrate tobaccos but not the ry4 - i never mix them above 2% - they do get stronger with steeping as well - it also depends on how long you have been off the ciggies cos after a while off the smokes your taste buds get better at picking up flavour - i reckon 2.5% will be fine for a first batch then go up or down from there

4. kensi

kensi New Member

Agree with avtek I have found with tobacco concentrates they start out quite muted after a week barring absolute, then after 2 weeks tastes great, I think it might build on its own complexities:) but for a JF super concentrate I would start at the recommended 2.5% you (plenty strong)can always cut back with your pg/vg/nic mix.

5. applegrance

applegrance New Member

I've had great results by just adding one drop in every 5ml of PG/VG. I know drops aren't the most accurate way to mix, but it's worked well so far!

6. readyvilla

readyvilla New Member

Like chefs do it aye lol

7. Deeds

Deeds New Member

I am going to have to try the ry4 now as well. I have not ordered from ecigexpress