Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

JoyeTech eGo ONE MEGA KIT

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Caitlyn, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Caitlyn

Caitlyn New Member

Hi All,

Hoping some of you can help me out here, I decided I would buy my dad a JoyeTech eGo ONE MEGA KIT after reading a good portion of the newbie guide and also this very relevant post http://forums.canukvapers.com/new-vapers-forum/34811-kind-newbie-next-step-up.html. Problem is, I'm having a hard time finding an online store that has the kit, coils, and spare battery (2600mah) in stock.

So, what is an alternative of similar/better quality that I should have little problem finding in stock, along with a battery and coils - I'm not too concerned with budget, I just need something soon.

Cheers

2. Bloodrush

Bloodrush New Member

Hey mate try The vaper caper ijust 2 Kit $40.00 have one is great cheers

3. raiaowenkuus

raiaowenkuus New Member

Put a location in your profile and you might have some luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. mchye

mchye New Member

5. Cat_possum

Cat_possum New Member

Thanks all. Found what I was after.

6. bannatjnior5661

bannatjnior5661 New Member

Hey meggas55' I ended up getting my partner the Joytech Ego One XL which has the 2200mah battery and therefore is a little smaller in size than the Mega. He didn't personally like the look of the gigantic Mega. It all comes down to personal preference. However what I would like to say is he loves it. He is a big time smoker, and he has had one smoke in the two days that he has had his new Ego one kit!! The battery lasts him all day long and he is on it a lot!!! I am just writing this here for reference for anyone who follows this thread aswell. I hope you Dad loves his new setup!!