Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Joyetech atopack magic review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Jan 11, 2019.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    I received atopack magic from Joyetech for the purpose of this review.

Joyetech atopack magic comes in few different colors:

- Phantom blue
    - Silver
    - Black

[​IMG]

Specification:

- Size: 101.0 x 38.0 x 18.0mm
    - Battery capacity: 1300mAh
    - Output: Ultra-low constant voltage
    - E-liquid capacity: 7.0ml/2.0ml
    - Heater: NCFilm heater (0.6ohm)
    - Vape way: hold button to inhale
    - Light: 7 changeable lights

In the box:

- Atopack magic battery
    - Cartridge
    - Usb cable
    - Warning card
    - Warranty card
    - User manual
    - Cotton
    - Tweezers

[​IMG]

Joyetech atopack magic is the new member of the atopack series. Joyetech magic has NCfilm heater and because of that this pod system stands out and with this pod you will save some money for sure. This device comes in 3 different colors, I have the pod in silver color. Build quality is good, you can feel it when you hold the pod in the hand, it is heavier than other pod systems but anyway it is still very pocket friendly, it is made out of zinc alloy. Size of the device: 101 x 38 x 18mm. In the package with this device you will receive 50 pieces of cotton so you can change the cotton and you will receive the tweezers, which is very good.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So let's start with the cartridge, cartridge is bigger than cartridges on the other similar devices, mouthpiece is shaped very nicely and it is comfortable for using. On the one side of the cartridge you can see the airflow hole, airflow will go inside through this hole. On the cartridge you can see some informations about cartridge and from the other side you can see a label where you can write the details about e liquid that you are using, this can be very interesting to you, especially if you have more than one cartridge.
    From the bottom of the cartridge you can see the lid and you can open the lid very easy with your fingernail, you can see the slot where you can pull the lid. When you open the lid you can se fill hole and hole is not very big, with smaller tip on the bottle you will have no problems but with big tip on the bottle you will need to be careful when you want to fill it. Cartridge capacity is 7ml and also there is version with 2ml capacity. It is very nice that this cartridge has 7ml capacity and I personally like that, with this capacity you will not fill it too often, for someone 7ml probably will last 2-3 days. Also when you open the lid you can see one more lid in the middle and there you can see the NCFilm heater and cotton. Resistance of the heater is 0.6ohm and you can clean the heater and only change the cotton once when your cotton is dirty. Don't dry burn the heater because that way you can melt the silicone around the heater, better solution is to clean it with some brush and after that you only need to place the new cotton inside and you are good to go. In the package you will receive even 50 pieces of cotton and as I said you will only need to replace the cotton as they suggest after 3 full tanks. It is very important to place the cotton very nicely inside so you can properly close the lid, if you don't place the cotton properly it may leak, but if you do everything right everything will be fine. On the website you can see that they said that you can use one heater for 3 months which is great if you want to use pod system, first of all with this pod you will save some money because you will not buy cartridges all the time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can see some details on the device, on the each side of the battery we have some engravings, so you can see engraved "Joyetech", from the other side you can see engraved "Magic atopack". From the bottom of the device you can see vent holes and from the top of the device you can see slot for cartridge. We don't have any magnets here, but cartridge stands very nice in the place and it can't fall out randomly.
    On the device we have the usb port for charging the battery and this device has built in 1300mah battery. Capacity of the battery is very good especially for a pod system so I think that many will like the capacity of the battery. This device has constant output mode, basically it will work the same with full battery and when you have 50% of the battery life left, it will always work at 2.3V.
    We gave here protruding fire button and fire button is very clicky, so far I didn't have any problems with the fire button. We also have here the led light that you can turn on or off and this led light is battery indicator. So, you can set the light to glow every time when you press the fire button or you can turn it off, but still when light is turned off it will still glow after you release the fire button so it can show you the battery capacity.
    To turn on this device you need to click 5 times on the fire button, to turn it off you need to do the same. Here you can change the color of the light and to do that you need to click 3 times on the fire button when the device is turned on and then with one click on the fire button you can choose the color or you can turn off the light.

Colors:
    - Red
    - Dark blue
    - Purple
    - Green
    - Yellow
    - Blue
    - White

We also have some protections here:

- 10s timeout protection
    - Over-charging protection
    - Short-circuit protection
    - Over-discharging protection

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How this device work and my thoughts

So, main difference between this pod and other pod systems is that here we can change the cotton and we can save some money. It is not too complicated to change the cotton and I think it will be no problem for you to change the cotton, but as I said you need to place it nice inside so the lid can be closed properly. Also you can very easy fill the cartridge with liquid if you use bottles with small tip and I suggest you to use small tip to fill this. Also it is very important that you prime the cotton with few drops of e liquid and then you can vape without dry hits. I am very impressed with capacity and I like that capacity for sure. The fire button works very good and we have battery indicator which I prefer. On this device we have a little bit bigger airflow hole and I personally would like a little bit smaller hole, because I prefer tight mtl draw, but still if you like loose mtl or very, very restrictive dtl draw airflow will be very good for you. About flavor, I tried here tobaco e liquid and fruity e liquid and I think that this device works better with fruity flavors because I can taste very nice my strawberry e liquid, so I can say that flavor is solid for one pod device. I think that this device works best with 70-30 vg pg, but this is only my opinion because with 70% vg it performs very good and there is no gurgling or leaking. Big plus here is that you can change the cotton and you can use the NCFilm for about 3 months and you can save a lot of money. So if you like loose mtl draw and you want to buy pod system this device can be very good for you because build quality of this device is very good, you can save a lot of money and there is no any problems so far with this device.

Cons:

- It would be nice to have airflow adjustment
    - Cool vape (for someone this is a pro)

Pros:

- Very good build quality
    - Small device
    - Constant output
    - Battery has 1300mah
    - You can change the color of the light
    - Battery indicator
    - Tweezers in the package
    - First pod device where you can change the cotton