Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Its started, my first order of Nicotine....

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Feurys Mom, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Okay so the process to conversion has finally started. I want to say thanks to the members who helped with my initial post and questions.

Being that 1Lt of 100mg Nicotine was on special at MyFreedomSmokes, i thought, okay, its now or never.

Thought it logical to get the hardest part of the equation first, the one that takes the longest to arrive.

Its on special for USD$50, i chose USPS International to save a few bucks (and be.comse i wont have the money for the other kit for about 2 weeks) and the total was USD$81.something - works out to.comD$107

Someone with better maths than me can calculate it, but a rough guestimate is that 1lt of 100mg Nicotine will make about 4Lt of 24mg ejuice, or around 2 years supply if you use 5mg a day? More if you lower the mg....gee i hope thats right, i only took social maths at school :)

In other news they are flogging 55 gallon drums of 99.7% pure Nicotine for $6,600 (half the previous price), good luck trying to a) afford it and b) get that into the country :) On the subject of usage....you'd have to leave that to someone in your will :)

I thought id settle for a litre :)

Next purchase is the iStick 30w (or 50w) and Kanger Subtank Mini, some VG/PG and of course flavours, plus some cotton, bottles, syringes.

Damn that list is growing every time i think about it.....

Oh god i just saw something on a suppliers page that gave me The Fear, a competition RDA...how much do i not want to meet the kind of person who treats blowing vapor as a sport. Swimming and running are bad enough as things that arent sport (theyre survival instincts), and dont get me started on surfing and the absolute worst non-sport...snowboarding....

2. hehe... good luck when the order arrives... also get some sticky labels so you can label the bottles and write details on it like mg, flavour, etc.. and the date! keep an eye on dates... let us know how you go!

3. aninijed

aninijed New Member

Cheers, I plan on doing all the above...keeping a log of everything too

4. Booshev

Booshev New Member

Next you'll tell us motor racing isn't a sport
    But good luck on your journey anyway.
    Btw, 24mg is pretty strong for a Subtank so don't mix up too much .comse you will probably find you'll want to drop to down.

5. Edward

Edward New Member

Maybe getting cloud contests registered as an Olympic sport might help us with the anti vaping legislators.

Imagine the uproar though be like the 92 usa dream team in basketball no other country's stand a chance against the Phillipines

6. baangelasteaxdy7930

baangelasteaxdy7930 New Member

Hehe. Exciting isn't it :app.comse: