Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

IPV4 and other questions

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by jeffzeffvoy, Jul 23, 2015.

1. jeffzeffvoy

jeffzeffvoy New Member

Hey, i ordered IPV4 today, should arrive on friday. I have some questions, well i have vtc 4 batteries with top buttons on it, will they fit in? Or i need to buy flat top ones. And some ni200 questions. Well i have avoided tc for a while, and since i am making youtube videos now and don't want to seem stupid, then if i want to hit straight to my lungs, should i use 3mg liquids? I am using 9mg at the moment with mouth-lunge hits. Holy man, i had so many questions, had no idea where to post this nonsence, but hoping to get some answers from you guys

2. #yosiber1907

#yosiber1907 New Member

Reinolen, IF you are going to do cloud blowing you are going to want to use a very low nic of no nic at all. As far as batteries I have no clue about an IPV4 as I have never used one.

The one thing I can't stress enough is battery and build safety. DO NOT stress your batteries. Keep it safe.

I hope this helps for you. Ask more questions if you have them.

3. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

You will need to be a bit careful with that mod. The VTC4 batteries are rated at 30 amp and after a quick search I read some information that you must use 35 amp or higher batteries with an IPV4. I can't help you with technical information but you should probably try to get more information from websites or make sure you are safe. If you have the money you might be better off with another mod until you understand more.

4. jwcdkcf3l

jwcdkcf3l New Member

You will need flat tops. You want high quality batteries such as the Samsung 25r or Sony vct 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk