Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

IPHA Zing Promotion: Buy One Kit, Get 3pcs Upgraded Cartridge Free

Discussion in 'heavengifts.com' started by heaven gifts, Nov 26, 2019.

1. heaven gifts

heaven gifts Member

Device:
    griffin
    Juice:
    kanger e juice
    Do you happen to be looking for a new device? Have you been confused in face of various pods? Well, hope our promotion help you solve those problems.

[​IMG]

Details: BUY IPHA Zing Kit, GET IPHA Zing Cartridge FREE! The upgraded version of IPHA Zing Cartridge (3pcs/pack) adopts vertical coil system for better flavor and smoother airflow. Limited Quantity, Order it soon!

Order page: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/IPHA-Zing-Pod-Kit.html

The followings are some comments from famous Youtube reviewers, which can help you learn more about Zing.

Mike Vapes: Nice and solid little device and it’s light. I love the filling way. Haven’t had any leaking issues. It vapes good. I was shocked at it. As for the airflow, I prefer ipha zing than Caliburn. I like that it’s an automactic draw, very convenient. In conclusion, I like this pod system.

VapingwithTwisted420: I like the sliver line around the body. Made of aluminum, it’s very light. It’s a pretty simple device. No dry hit features works pretty good. Decent flavor.

Zophie Vapes: It’s a simple device with draw activation. Very small and easy carry. Dry hit protection does work. Once there is no more eliquid, white light is going to turn red and blink four times to prevent you getting a burn hit.