Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Inhaling Technique/s

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by slymyym40x, Oct 20, 2015.

1. slymyym40x

slymyym40x New Member

Hey all,
    Just a few observations about the technique that I use when inhaling and the different types of inhale that I've mucked around with, I'm keen to hear what your opinions/experiences are...

When I was on the darts, I was always a mouth to lung smoker, I could never directly inhale, in fact mouth to lung and out was all I could do, no talking with smoke, no hands-free smoking, no direct inhales. Anything but going mouth to lungs then out would make me cough and splutter, so when I started vaping I was using the same technique.

About a week ago, I think it must have been by accident but I directly inhaled and it was fine, had no problems and I think I prefer it this way. Every now and again my throat gets a little scratchy but then I just switch back to Mouth-to-lung and it clears up quickly.

Oddly, I have also found that if i inhale direct and leave gaps in the corner of my mouth to get more air in, I tend to taste the juice better, or sweeter or something like that. Has anyone else experienced this? And if so, can you give me some insight into why this happens? I can only guess that it is similar to why people slurp soup or soba noodles to aerate and bring out some hidden flavours but I am clueless to the science around it.

Keen to know more if anyone can shed light?

Gracias a todos

2. QWERTZ500

QWERTZ500 New Member

As far as I have seen most everyone smoked fags with the mouth to lung so like you that's the way I started with vaping. I couldn't get enough vapour with mouth to lung so I started doing lung inhales & found it a lot better. For some reason I find lung inhales smoother on my throat as I don't seem to get a throat hit like I do when I try mouth to lung. After over 55 years on the fags my taste buds are not so great at picking up flavours of Ejuice so I never get a real intense flavour but I can tell the difference between juices.

3. XSD

XSD New Member

suck then blow

4. LokThego

LokThego New Member

Punch that thing like a honga! Hahaha :) :) :)

Get amongst it!