Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Im ready, almost...A visit to Steam E Cigs

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by karkamal, Nov 20, 2015.

1. karkamal

karkamal New Member

So my Nicotine from MFS arrived this morning, as did my cash injection, so.....

A visit to Steam E Cigs, and $178 later.....

[​IMG]

1 x MVP3.0
    1 x Kanger Subtank Mini
    1 x Bottle VG
    1 x Bottle PG
    1 x Bottle Inferno Doubler
    1 x Bottle SY4 Doubler
    2 x 3ml Syringes
    1 x 5 Syringe
    1 x10 Syringe
    2 x 30 ml Bottles

I ended up with an MVP3.0 - the ONLY iSticks they had were Pink...as i said to them, i reckon you always have plenty of those :) No mans walking out with one, and not a lot of ladies through the door compared to blokes.

I tested a few flavours, and i suspect 33 years of smoking hasnt left me with the best tastebuds, so i really didnt get the fruity/wanky flavours at all, but then again i wasnt really looking for them, i was looking for a tobacco taste and perhaps a sweet one for after dinner (in the library, wearing a vaping jacket)...like Caramel/Butterscotch. Apart from the tobacco flavours and a vanilla one i was meh on all the fruit/wanky ones.

Anyways just need to mix up a bottle and im away

And heres where i could use a check on my figures from a wiser person than i...does the following screenshot look right for 30mls of 24mg nicotine (using 100mg) with 70/30 PG/VG (which im led to believe is the way to go?)

[​IMG]

If ive got it right and get some feedback, i shall mix and begin

EDIT: I dropped the nic to 18mg as 24mg was as it turns out, mental

As for the visit to Steam, it was easy to get to -from the city i grabbed an M20 bus, stops right near there. Shop was usual small retail space and counters. when i arrived theres was an entire family there and i had to wait a while to get served by the young fella from Cali, in some ways he must have liked me as i knew what i had come for, umm up until he said he only had pink iSticks :) But helpful to a newbie. Im not famous for waffling, i have aspergers so i research what i need (for anything, even groceries) and have a plan to get there, get them with the minimum fuss, and get home again. the longest part was me trying a few flavours, and being meh about 80% of them. If i wanted to taste watermelon, id just go to coles and get a real one.......

Anyways, next time, in a few weeks when i need some wire and rebuildables stuff ill spend a bit more time there.

2. TheDevilz72

TheDevilz72 New Member

I'd be a little concerned bout vaping 24mg with subtank or is that to mix up with the doubler?

3. HassanGab

HassanGab New Member

I just use the eliquid calculator from steam ecig themselves. 70 pg might have a bit much throat hit in the subtank they are pretty hardcore in there. But awesome service. They were a bit surprised when I turned their isticks down.

4. crissmor

crissmor New Member

Well i was aiming for that (24mg) as the overall Nicotine level given ive been a heavy smoker for like 33 years..saw a table on here or elsewhere that gave equivalency for real cigarettes, unless i misunderstood it?

What do you suggest?

5. piskind

piskind New Member

Nice setup to start your journey.
    I started with 18mg. (Was a fairly heavy smoker for 18 years) And i was using a crappy clearo so 24 might be a bit strong for a subtank.
    You might get a few head spins.

6. DeborahRi

DeborahRi New Member

Only mix 10ml and see how you go ...