Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Identify ecig model

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by olgaugogleta8206, Dec 26, 2015.

1. olgaugogleta8206

olgaugogleta8206 New Member

I'm pretty new to vaping, in fact I've only had my ecig for 4 days. It's already stopped working and I don't entirely know why. I tried to clean the clearomiser (I think that's what it is) with a youtube tutorial but I am still getting little to no vapour when previously I was getting quite a bit. I figured it was already time to buy a new clearomiser bit be.comse of user error, but I don't really know what model I have. A friend got it for me from France and I went to the brand website but couldn't figure out which one I have based on pictures alone. Can anyone help?

View attachment 16648 View attachment 16647

2. rudiratlos65

rudiratlos65 New Member

Hey mate. Looks like a ce4 type Clearomizer. Your coil is probably old now and that's why it's not producing much vapour. All clearomizer coils go bad after a while and need replacing

I myself started on a similar device. It's quiet a basic starter kit. I'd recommend you buy a newer clearo. There's alot of clearo's but a good starter would be a mini ProTank 3, evod or an aspire k1. They are all about the same size as the one you're currently using.

Remember to buy some replacement coils for whatever you choose. I would also recommend upgrading the battery.

Check here for some examples . Alot of other good canuk vendors out there.

http://www.vapeking.com.com/clearomizers/?sort=featured&page=1

3. proud_mommy

proud_mommy New Member

4. Life45n

Life45n New Member

Awesome, thanks for the info! Is it normal for them to stop working after a few days? Could I have accidentally done something to break it so quick? Are there are any shops in Perth where I can get a replacement or is it all online?

5. Cladia BAbii :)

Cladia BAbii :) New Member

As deathguy said above. While you are there if you don't have a spare, grab another battery and charger cable.

ETA. Does the light go on when you press the button? If it does it is a "topper" or "connection" problem probably. If it doesn't it is a battery or charger problem.

If it is a connection problem, the connection between the topper and the battery can deteriorate by gunk or the plate on the battery doesn't meet the topper. Give the connections between the battery and the topper a clean. I bunch up a tissue and wiggle it around. Otherwise, the battery has a little plate that connects to the topper, use a small screwdriver or pointy knife to lift it EVERY SO LIGHTLY.

6. Duemiamuh

Duemiamuh New Member

The coils can vary in how long they last. Sometimes a really sweet/sugary juice can clog up the wicks quickly too.

7. Here_comes_the_Sun

Here_comes_the_Sun New Member

You're a champ Davi, I'm pretty sure just cleaning the connector fixed it! Such a steep learning curve with these things, and I really appreciate everyones help and willingness to give advice. Such a great community you've all built here!

One last question, if I got the Aspire K1 and the coils that deathguy recommended, would this battery work with all of my equipment? KGO 1300Mah MEGA EGO Battery | VapeKing

8. Naiffsilm

Naiffsilm New Member

yeah that batt would be fine and work with your stuff