Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

I need a little help!!

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by tarasbulbaras, Jul 25, 2015.

1. tarasbulbaras

tarasbulbaras New Member

I just recently got done using my KFL on my Panzer and it's stuck. I can't even turn it as I think the airflow adjust screw has come out a little bit and got stuck. Any help would be awesome. I don't mind messing up the KLF as I still have my RDA's and Russian 91.

2. czxnmsw788

czxnmsw788 New Member

can you take the Panzer topcap off and unscrew the 510 pin out from underneath? that may relieve some of the pressure and it may unscrew, a vacuum could have formed between your KFL and the Panzer topcap. Failing that a rubber band may loosen it or rubber gloves to get a better purchase on it, a towel and some grips would probably work as well.

3. giddy penguin

giddy penguin New Member

Try taking the top cap off, then wrap the top cap and the bottom of the KFL with rags and gently use pliers, it shouldn't take much force to get it broken loose.

4. ChrisWodja

ChrisWodja New Member

I think what he's saying is that the bottom screw of the Kayfun has come loose and is now wedged between the Kayfun and the Panzer keeping it from twisting. While all of the above suggestions are good ideas, I would try getting to that screw if possible.

5. M.Shadows fan

M.Shadows fan New Member

Wow that sucks! I was going to suggest popping it in the freezer for a few.

6. kqgwhhytkf

kqgwhhytkf New Member

Yeah, but until it's off there's no way to get to the screw. It has to come off to tighten it unfortunately.

7. gintzer

gintzer New Member

Bummer

Sent from my SGH-T999

8. skisrurse

skisrurse New Member

It might be possible to poke a screwdriver or use pliers from the deck end or to try to disassemble it from there, my kayfun always had the center pin poking out a huge amount, could lead to similar issues.