Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

I Love Salts Classic Menthol For Joyetech Atopack Magic

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing.com' started by Vapesourcing, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Active Member

Device:
    RX2/3 + TFV8
    Juice:
    Joyetech
    Today I will show you the Joyetech ATOPACK Magic Vape Kit again. Optimized for nicotine salts, Joyetech ATOPACK Magic produces a rich flavor with high nicotine satisfaction. So do you want to have a try?

Joyetech ATOPACK Magic Vape Kit, new member of the Atopack series, which a tiny pod system kit with single button design. Having 1300mAh battery capacity, coupled with Joyetech ultra-efficient low voltage solution, so it makes the battery lasts longer and it can fire upfrom 5W to 9W power range to offer you stable and superior vaping.

[​IMG]

This time we adopted the innovative coil-less NCFilm heater into a pod system in a creative way, which supports long life-span with huge vapor production. With ergonomic changeable cotton design, you could change the cotton quickly. Besides, the cartridge contains 7.0ml huge e-liquid, which brings you massive clouds and pure flavor as you wish.

Parameters
    Size: 101mm * 38mm * 18mm
    Battery Capacity: 1300mAh
    Capacity: 7ml
    Heater: Joyetech NCFILM TM heater
    Power Range: 5W-9W
    input Voltage: DC 5V

Purchase now: https://vapesourcing.com/joyetech-atopack-magic-kit.html.

I think I should recommend you one kind of vape juice to vape with Joyetech ATOPACK Magic Kit - I Love Salts Classic Menthol E-Juice 30ml. I think you must love this kind of flavor.

I Love Salts Classic Menthol Juice has given vapers a way to escape those harmful menthol cigarettes, as there’s no smoke or other potent chemicals to deal with. Only a brisk and invigorating minty blast that can keep all those cravings in check. Every draw of vapor you take in and release has a perfect gust of wintry goodness that will have you feeling refreshed from head-to-toe.

[​IMG]

Parameters
    Size: 30ml
    Nicotine Avail: 25mg, 50mg

Order it now: https://vapesourcing.com/i-love-salts-classic-menthol.html.