Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

I like this Hand Fidget Spinner Focus Toy EDC -$18.99!

Discussion in '3fvape.com' started by 3Fvape, Dec 29, 2016.

1. 3Fvape

3Fvape Active Member

Device:
    Joytech Cuboid
    Juice:
    Halo
    Hand Fidget Spinner Focus Toy EDC -Brass $18.99
    [​IMG]
    Hand Fidget Spinner Focus Toy EDC -Siliver $32.99

[​IMG]
    Hand Fidget Spinner Focus Toy EDC -Copper $18.99

[​IMG]

Description
    The Hand Fidget Spinner Focus Toy EDC is made of high quality CNC milled brass, very comfortable. Handmade with skilled craftsmanship ensure a quality product. Compact and light weight, perfect small size for EDC pocket carry. This is a perfect fidget toy to keep your hands busy or to just play with. It feels nice in the hands and it is silent so you won't be bothering anybody. Available colors are:Brass,Silver, Copper. Free shipping for most countries! You will like it!

Wholesale price, please contact [email protected]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  2. 3Fvape

3Fvape Active Member

Device:
    Joytech Cuboid
    Juice:
    Halo
    Hello, my friend

I am very glad that most of you guys like this Hand Fidget Spinner Focus Toy EDC !

Here i bring the review video, you will get a clearer understanding of it!
    link>> https://vid.me/GRfs

[​IMG]
    Product info
    This toy is great to help you quit smoking, relieve ADHD, obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety, posttraumatic stress disorder, and meditation and boredom;
    A fun and easy way to increase focus and concentration while decreasing stress;
    To design and create a high performance, multifunctional, customizable, and affordable fidget toy. lt is the unique fidget solution for all ages and fidgeting needs.

3. 3Fvape

3Fvape Active Member

Device:
    Joytech Cuboid
    Juice:
    Halo
    Hello friends,
    Have you check the Hand Fidget Spinner Focus Toy EDC by other manufacturer on 3Fvape?

This Hand Fidget Spinner Focus Toy EDC is different from other manufacturer, features with 90g (3.17oz), Depth of 30mm (1.18 inch), Height of 70mm (2.76 inch), Width of 12mm (0.47 inch). Which is different from Hand Fidget Spinner Focus Toy EDC i introduced to you last time.

Only $25.99 to get one! Fashionable Color: Copper, Brass
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DO not miss! come and CHECK IT OUT!

4. 3Fvape

3Fvape Active Member

Device:
    Joytech Cuboid
    Juice:
    Halo
    Dear All,

Today i bring two different styles of spinner!
    ;) Come and checkout here~~

* Hand Fidget Spinner Focus Toy EDC - $26.99

[​IMG]
    * Hand Fidget Tri-Spinner Focus Toy EDC -$32.99
    [​IMG]
    Product info:

Those two Hand spinner Focus Toy EDC is made of high quality CNC milled brass, very comfortable. Handmade with skilled craftsmanship ensure a quality product. Compact and light weight, perfect small size for EDC pocket carry. This is a perfect fidget toy to keep your hands busy or to just play with. It feels nice in the hands and it is silent so you won't be bothering anybody. This product is Customized by 3FVape.

Which one do you perfer? Appreciate you to tell me and welcome any questions or suggestions here!