Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

I got "OH, Shiney"'d last night!

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by RogySoimi, Jul 8, 2015.

1. RogySoimi

RogySoimi New Member

After discussing earlier in the day about why I'd never own a brass mod, it's just too soft for me, and discussing the fine points of a 26650 mod and how badly I thought I wanted one.
    I go into a new shop last night and they handed me one of these, http://www.fasttech.com/product/1617800-chi-you-style-mechanical-mod I can't properly describe how it feels, but it's "grippy", like octopus tentacles almost, doesn't want to leave my hand! I managed to talk them down to $50, they still made a nice profit off of it, and it followed me home!
    The switch need some work, it's sticky if you don't push it just right, and I can't get my Kayfun to sit flat on it, not that it matters, I've got to find something to match it now!
    But all in, it's a pretty nice mod and as my buddy informed me, with my builds a 26650 would last a week, an 18650 runs for a couple days, why do I need more?:laugh:
    If you come across one, I can't talk you out of it from what I've seen so far.

2. bmoretoga

bmoretoga New Member

Careful now, I could totally start chasing you too.... I might have a thing for new moderators, you never know......... Hahaha. I'm so just messing with you now I hope you know that. :D