Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

how low can you punch or slot a carto?

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by dtxn011jv9h, Oct 14, 2015.

1. dtxn011jv9h

dtxn011jv9h New Member

was wondering how low you can slot a carto for tanks?

im getting sick of twisting on a UFS so wondering if you can slot the very bottom of a carto to feed it in a UFS or is that too low?

cheers

Mike

2. mymail4test50

mymail4test50 New Member

I'm sure there was a similar thread about this not too long ago.. I can't find it now thought..

3. TristaRan

TristaRan New Member

I did see the other thread too, i think they said it doesn't matter how many holes or how long the slot, and it didn't matter where on the carto the hole or slot was, as long as juice touches it.

4. woodhzah

woodhzah New Member

I guess the trick would be to measure where it needs to go and do that.. but I'm sure you could find a youtube video to show you how as well.

5. Cato U

Cato U New Member

Cheers for the input. I looked around too see if anyone put punched cartos in a UFS. Nothing. The hole or slot would have to be at the very bottom just above the connection. One person told me not to go that low be.comse of the connection of the tube and threading.
    Hence my uncertainty.

I'm just being a lazy bugger. Instead of feeding the carto through the bottom as the UFS intended to I was wanting to punch a hole at the bottom so it has a constant supply rather than a top up as I'm doing now when it gets dry.

Mike