Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

How long have you been vaping for?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by ZXD22, Apr 5, 2016.

1. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    How many years have you guys been vaping for? I have personally started this past year and enjoy it too much to put the device down haha! How long have you guys been vaping for?

2. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Before the year 2014, I was a heavy smoker. Since the March of 2014, I started vaping. One of my friends recommend it to me and I tried the apple flavour for the first time. My first impression was good and I am glad I switched to vaping from cigars and I must say that I have experienced a lot of health benefit since I started to vape and left cigars. :)

3. Stopcigarettes

Stopcigarettes Member

Device:
    eGo-t
    Juice:
    RY4
    If have started vaping a short time ago, I feel now that I should have done it sooner. My objective is to reduce my nicotine intake until I get to the point that I am nicotine free.

4. Pamphleteer

Pamphleteer New Member

Device:
    eGo One 1100mAh Sky Blue
    Juice:
    Banana
    A few months ago my buddy decided to upgrade to a better vape and asked me if I'd like to have his. To be honest I wasn't sure at first whether or not it would be for me, but I have really grown to enjoy it! I'm still in an experimental stage when it comes to flavors, I have no idea where to buy my juices from honestly. Any suggestions?

5. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Member

Device:
    Vape Master
    Juice:
    Mango Lassi
    I started vaping late 2014, and only really started getting into it this year. It is a fun hobby and it helps me avoid smoking whenever I go out partying, so it will be sure to stay for a while.

6. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel
    Juice:
    Pineapple
    I have been vaping for almost four months and it has helped me a lot on focusing better, it is deffinitely a good friend, even when I am bored, its such a good company for real.

7. genevb

genevb Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel II
    Juice:
    Apple
    Probably now it's well over a year, I remember one day when I decided that I needed to stop smoking in order to keep on living, and I've found this better alternative, next thing I knew was that I was at a shop buying myself a vaping device without being aware of a thing about vaping.

8. Okaviator

Okaviator Member

Device:
    Joyetech
    Juice:
    Lemon
    I've been vaping for about 2 months now. So far I've been addict-free and I can't wait to see where vaping takes me.

9. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    I've taken hits from a buddy's vape about two years ago. I didn't get my own until about 6 months ago. I've been vaping ever since then.

10. epaultspm

epaultspm Member

Device:
    Aspire K3
    Juice:
    Green Apple
    I started around 2009/10 when the blu e-cig came out. I didn't use it much, and never really got into it. I have recently (as of this year) bought an aspire k3 and have gotten back into the habit of using a vape again. Comparing back then to now, the options now are ridiculous, I feel that if you can think of a flavor you can probably find it. It's great.