Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Hippo air flow control

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by Andi-diesel, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Andi-diesel

Andi-diesel New Member

There has been little talk about this little fella other than people buying and selling...
    So.
    Thought I'd share.
    At first just threw it on thought yep that looks good to get the flush mount with gennies etc, now that Ive had time to play with it, there's much more to this (of course) than just making the gennies look better on the provari.
    One thing I struggled with when I had the penelope last, was getting the right draw from the sucker. Tried out the air flow control on this sucker with the penelope tonight and is Instantly changing the draw to whatever you prefer, illiminating the need to get that right within the penny to start with... And allowing you to change it on a whim, Now this goes for anything you want to put on top that uses air flow from the bottom. No more sliding carto tanks and damaging orings etc, just turn the hippo to your liking while your drawing back and wallah... We all know this was an air flow control, but, this really helps with adjusting your preferred draw and really helps enjoy some of the attys alot more, and looks the bit too, Just my take on it.

2. Linda S

Linda S New Member

Just to add, no i havnt got my killer yet but this will help with anyone not using a ufs and in a carto tank getting the draw just right....May also helpwith wicking issues due to the Internal suction onto the wick....

3. skywinners2012

skywinners2012 New Member

+1

Been using it for just over a month and the ability to control the airflow has made a big difference to carto tanks, and even Vivi Novas.

Setting up the Spheroid for the first time this afternoon, the draw was perfect with the Hippo screwed fully down. Tried it without the Hippo, and the draw was too airy.

(... plus it looks better than a naked Provari :) )

4. soolvereola

soolvereola New Member

As I said on another Thread I like Atmistiques creations,

Well crafted, Cheap and bloody ingenious.
    Am really glad I got sets for both my provari's

I always look forward to his release's......Mod wise that is :D
    sicko's

Vapebar even stock his provari add-ons,

I wouldn't be surprised if Provape remake the provari with variations of his add-ons, though would be nicer if they brought out his design honestly.

5. dumbo

dumbo New Member

It was your heads up that made me seek out his website, Bugz... so, thanks for that.

The Twins is great too... I was just at the stage of kicking myself for not getting a full size Provari when you posted about it. I love having all three battery options.

They're really well-made pieces, at reasonable prices.

6. brompem

brompem New Member

Yeah I'm kinda kickin myself I brought Full sized provari's but they still look Awesome on them.

7. zilmedAimiblE

zilmedAimiblE New Member

Not as good as they do on a mini bugz :)