Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Highly Recommended RTAs for Single Coil, Comments here!!

Discussion in '3fvape.com' started by 3Fvape, Jul 8, 2016.

1. 3Fvape

3Fvape Active Member

Device:
    Joytech Cuboid
    Juice:
    Halo
    It seems that 99% of all the tanks being released are sub-ohm or dual coil tanks. You feel like you're getting deserted because you are a exclusive single coil RTA vaper? Now, this collection of highly recommended RTAs for single coil set-ups on 3fvape.com is coming for you!!

Original Wotofo Serpent Mini RTA $21.99 free shipping on 3fvape.com. It comes with dual poles design only for single coil build.
    [​IMG]
    Vaper comment: Building is a little annoying with the offset post holes, but once you get it down it really is a great vape. quality is on point too.

Original Eleaf lemo 3 RTA $26.89 free shipping on 3fvape.com. Comes with dual-post design for single coil build and can support 0.3ohm EC and 0.25ohm EC NC coil head.
    [​IMG]
    Vaper comment: would be a great choice fits the bill of what you are looking for single coil, great flavor easy to build, decent capacity, super easy to fill up, adjustable airflow, would highly recommend.

Original Geekvape Griffin 25 RTA $38.99 free shipping on 3fvape.com. It supports single coil or dual coil. And also has ceramic block for single coil build.
    [​IMG]
    Vaper comment: The Griffin RTA is pretty cool. Velocity style deck so you can build singles or doubles. I have subtanks as well and this was a pretty big step up. The airflow adjustment is touchy, but you can still get a subtank-like mtl pull out of it, or you can go full open and it feels like an RDA.

SXK Pico RTA Clone $14.99 on 3fvape.com. Dual poles design for single coil build.
    [​IMG]
    Vaper comment: Saw this yesterday and thought it might be something I'd pick up if I wasn't already in love with my aromamizers and built single coil. The Pico RTA. It's expensive but 3fvape seems to a pretty nice clone.

So what in your opinion is the best RTA for single coil set-ups at the moment?