Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Highly Preview:$46.99 Original Tesla Nano 120W TC VW Box Mod

Discussion in '3fvape.com' started by 3Fvape, Mar 1, 2017.

1. 3Fvape

3Fvape Active Member

Device:
    Joytech Cuboid
    Juice:
    Halo
    Hey guys,

Here i bring this nice Original Tesla Nano 120W TC VW Box Mod for you, special design and elegant appearance, worth to testing!

Original Tesla Nano 120W TC VW Box Mod is constructed from zinc alloy and supports wattage variable from 7W to 120W in 0.5W increments.
    The mod is with 0.91" large screen to show resistance, voltage, taste, resistance lock sign, output mode, output wattage, battery level, memory mode.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please Note: This product will be shipped around March 16, 2017 (ETA, not guaranteed).
    The final shipping date depends on the manufacturer. We will try to get it delivered as soon as we can.

Personally, the stylish and bright color of it really make me amazing when i first saw!
    Enter to check now>>

Wholesale price, please contact [email protected]

2. 3Fvape

3Fvape Active Member

Device:
    Joytech Cuboid
    Juice:
    Halo
  3. 3Fvape

3Fvape Active Member

Device:
    Joytech Cuboid
    Juice:
    Halo
    Hello everyone.
    Another superb item,the Tesla Nano 120W TC VW Box Mod is in stock now!

Real Scene Photo:
    [​IMG]

Original Tesla Nano 120W TC VW Variable Wattage Box Mod Original Price$46.99 Now Only$41.99
    The Original Tesla Nano 120W TC Box Mod is constructed from zinc alloy and supports wattage variable from 7W to 120W in 0.5W increments. The mod is with 0.91"" large screen to show resistance, voltage, taste, resistance lock sign, output mode, output wattage, battery level, memory mode.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Click to order at 3FVAPE>>>

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017