Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Help with a new Atty & Tank

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by plumdumplings, Aug 26, 2015.

1. plumdumplings

plumdumplings New Member

Hi,

Im posting to get some ideas on what tanks i could go for that are similar to

1- Beyond Vape Silo
    2- comtilus Mini
    3- comtilus regular.

I want a go tank when i'm out in public. Im conscious that massive clouds are offensive to others around me
    I really like the way the Aspire BVC coils work however I'm wanting to move to something that doesn't have ceramic fibers as i have found on a couple of occasions that the ceramic breaks and bits end up in your mouth. I have a Kanger Sub-tank also and even with the 1.2ohm coil the clouds are too big for use when I'm at work. I have used the RBA that comes with the sub-tank and done my first coil builds but end up with around 1.1-1.2 ohms so the clouds are still big and the vape quite warm. Is there something that compares to BVC in temp and vape production?

Do i have to go in to the world of rebuilding all the time for this or is there something pre-made that that is comparable?
    Any ideas would be great!

Thanks In advance!!!!!!!

2. Goodgame Empire

Goodgame Empire New Member

Edit, misread original post. Disregard.

3. Ajierene

Ajierene New Member

I always enjoy your input. I have not tired this myself by they say high PG levels produce more flavour less clouds. So this could be an option for you.

4. dAileneYorkg

dAileneYorkg New Member

try 70%pg 30% vg mix lesss cloud with this one