Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

HELP, Why do mky echo batteries keep dying while charging

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by nitBereBreery, Sep 20, 2015.

1. nitBereBreery

nitBereBreery New Member

Can anyone help me with this, they get really hot and don't work, of the 4 batteries i have 2 are dead, one of which was a replacemnt battery for the first one that died. Can i fix this if so how do i do it, or is it my .comlt.
    I have left plugged in overnight to charge and one has a flashing light but no charge getting to cartomizer and the other is completely dead.
    Thanks for your help in advance.

2. chexers450000

chexers450000 New Member

do you have a multimeter? Do you have another cartomizer, what resistance is the cartomizer meant to be?

3. elias15

elias15 New Member

no i don't have a multimeter and the cartomizers are the health cabin echo cartomizers, It seems to die with charging. This morning i took my 1300MaH from the charger and it was burning hot and dead.
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but its getting expensive to keep replacing batteries.

4. Sue C

Sue C New Member

Battery shouldnt be red hot, I had one of those 1300mah echo batteries from HC a couple of months back and had no issues using the HC ego charger on it. Sounds like they are overchraging and not cutting off. The above seems to be restating the obvious, but it doesnt sound like you are doing anything wrong, probably a bad batch of batteries.

5. bazza

bazza New Member

If multiple batteries are dying perhaps the charger has developed a .comlt?