Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Help needed to work out easiest RTA to try please?

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by occam, Sep 10, 2015.

1. occam

occam New Member

Hi, i Am eager to have a go at a RTA , but admit i am totally confused by the options out there. And as i only have a vamo5 and istick 20 , and MVP2, would i need to also get a higher wattage mod ?
    I am only wanting to try single coil as a beginner , and dont like hot vapes so what would everyone recommend for easy building and refilling?
    Thanks Convert

Just realised i posted in wrong area, will move it to vaping hardware , sorry

2. maya s

maya s New Member

A Lemo or lemo drop ticks all those boxes and will run fine on the mods you have

3. pipson10

pipson10 New Member

Thanks Altered1 , will check out the videos on that one

4. Trapenroo

Trapenroo New Member

Another option is the aga T5. Nice vape, easy to build and good airflow, too much for some but I like it...

5. anitaoh11

anitaoh11 New Member

Thanks Knightflyer, will check out that one too

6. roertosyandext2544

roertosyandext2544 New Member

its been beat to death with a stick
    but Kanger subtank with the RBA sections made for single coil builds and if you dont like it you can fall back on premade coils, 1.2 ohm coils will work on a vamo.

if you ever interested in a Dual coil tank, you can pick up orchid clones for $10-$15 bucks, newer versions come with airflow control for mouth to lung.
    worst comes to worst you dont like it, its cheap and it can be shot out of a cannon into the sun :D