Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Help finding a 555 recipe or ingredients for DIY

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Kristy hugs KitKat, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Kristy hugs KitKat

Kristy hugs KitKat New Member

Good morning fellow vapers just a quick question,does anyone know what is in 555 juice,I brought t5 and honey nut tobacco thinking it would be close to 555 but its the total opposite it is soooo darn sweet, for me it is unvaperable. I have been trying to find a recipe for 555,all I've found so far is tobacco juice,maple syrup,maybe a touch of vanilla,cream and peanut butter,just wondering if anyone have any ideas on ingredients that may be in 555. Thank you

2. catynopulex

catynopulex New Member

Hi Coffee,i found this on the Vaping Cobra blog under recipes when i was looking for tobacco recipes a few months ago but have not yet tried it myself, so i am not sure how accurate it is but thought it might help anyway.

555 Tobacco

By admin, December 30, 2012
    555 Tobacco

Ingredients:

Marshmallow - 5%
    Caramel - 3%
    Hazelnut - 3%
    DK Tobacco - 3%
    Ethyl Maltol - 1-3%

Instructions:

For easy calculation of ingredients be sure to use the Vaping Cobra E-Liquid Calculator

Use Ethyl Maltol to taste.
    Give a 2 hour warm bath.
    Let steep for at least 48 hours.

Buy Ingredients
    Marshmallow
    Caramel
    Hazelnut
    DK Tobacco
    Ethyl Maltol

eJuice Recipes - 555 Tobacco

3. Mysterio

Mysterio New Member

Ethyl Maltol is a sweetener, so if you don't like the sweetness best to leave it out.

4. Brant

Brant New Member

Thank you dmc971 and spud, I'm going to give that recipe a whirl see how it goes,I've done a fair bit of research but haven't had much luck finding a recipe. I like a little sweetness and I definitely love the nutty taste.