Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Help choosing GOOD gear - and a newbie hello from Perth

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by KidClewless, Aug 24, 2014.

1. KidClewless

KidClewless New Member

Hi all,

So I started my vape journey 2 weeks ago, made ALL the mistakes (wish I found these forums first) and really need some help choosing the right gear.
    SO.. I bought a (pricey) e-cig pack (yes i know) and a whole heap of cartriges (should have been about 4 months worth according to the site - they way im chewing through them they will be gone in a month)

Mistakes
    1. e-cig - although it was prob good to get me off the analog cigs.
    2. Chose too lower nic content (so im running around with it pretty much permenantly attached)

Has it worked? Yes - quit ciggs on new years - only had 2 the other day when I couldnt get it to charge
    2 weeks old and the charging pack dies (I have "hacked" it and got it going, but am very keen to but someting else NOW)

What do I need? help choosing some good gear. Ideally somone who has fast shipping (willing to pay for DHL etc)

So - learinging form this incident I want 2 of everything (chargers batteries etc) as I dont want to be left high and dry again
    Learning from reading these forums - not an e-cig lookalike thing.

I am happy to drop some cash, even the most expensive stuff is nothing compared to a smoking habit.

Im more the person who will buy premixed liquids etc so not likly to be wanting to do a whole heap of modding/customising, I just want reliable good quality gear.

So, suggestions on what to buy and where to buy it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

2. fb5axe

fb5axe New Member

Hi Tonka,

Welcome :) I'm pretty new myself. I am using the Eleaf with a .comtilus tank and really like that. My other half has the same but with the silo tank which he likes. Bought from ebay vapeeasy I wanted it fast and they had a good deal on. We both have two eleafs so if one is in the charger the other is always ready. I think these are a pretty good (for now) I have all types of juice and got nic from the states. I'm happy to try to mix my own but other half really likes his ice ice from Vape Dudes. The help and information here is awesome. We are off the analogs since 7th Nov WooHoo !!! Sometimes we both think Hmmmm wouldn't mind a ciggie but it passes fairly fast. Good luck with it all..

3. Dannygirl

Dannygirl New Member

have a look in the for sale section, Holysmoke has an istick and .comtilus mini with spare coils $75, a good reliable setup. mallee00

4. Pluslex

Pluslex New Member

Ideally looking for a shopping list from a place I can order juice from as well (as I only have the throw away cartomisers atm) - 1 order - everything I need - quick shipping.. rest easy till it arrives! :)

5. directtv4schools.org

directtv4schools.org New Member

These are worth a look couple of vendors here in.coms carry them
    [video=youtube_share;CS86K-47sQk]http://youtu.be/CS86K-47sQk[/video]

6. rosieraddy

rosieraddy New Member

I'm a new vaper and I'm completely in love with my eleaf istick 20w and aspire .comtilus mini. Only problem is now I want more tanks for quickly interchangeable flavours. For a cheaper tank though I also have a kanger protank mini 3 and it's also very good on the istick, although the .comtilus mini is worth the extra cash.