Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Help choosing gear

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by mirospiro, Aug 19, 2014.

1. mirospiro

mirospiro New Member

Well a mate of mine showed me his setup (IPV 2S 70W BOX MOD, VERITAS RDA BY IHYBRID) and i was interested on the spot. I have done some research but there's so many option its kinda overwhelming, would any of you members be able to recommend a few products? I would ask my mate but he just bought what the sales rep recommend him.

I already own a VERITAS RDA BY IHYBRID (I've read online its not newbie friendly but i have managed to build my mates one several times? which was delivered today i managed to get it for $50 (my mate let me use his point on vapestreet.com.com). I'm looking at buying a box mod any recommendations on what should be in my cart? to get my setup working.

So far in my cart on vapestreet

30ML GLASS DROPPER BOTTLE
    COTTON BACON BY WICK 'N' VAPE
    KANTHAL A-1 RIBBON WIRE 0.5mm

Any help would be awesome thanks

2. abuelo43

abuelo43 New Member

cant go wrong with a sigelei 100w plus mod imo, otherwise the other gear you have in your cart looks good.

3. gljaqnk6i

gljaqnk6i New Member

If u think u're dedicated urself to vaping world, there are plenty of box mods with DNA chips which will cost u ~$200. if you are looking for something cheaper, isticks or sigelei is known to be quite good.

4. vamwyjfbam

vamwyjfbam New Member

Thanks for your help guys one last thing is there a curtain battery you guys would recommend?

5. mit Whome

mit Whome New Member

I'd use either a samsung 25r or the lg he2 batteries as my preferred choice U can't find anymore (sony vtc) they are a high amp batteries to cater your needs. Also just a tip any battery with fire on the end (trustfire, ultrafire) stay well away as that's what the batteries do, catch on fire lol

6. Healiedia

Healiedia New Member

Will keep that in mind.

Hahaha hey man are there cheaper places to get flavor? be.comse i don't think 15 ml will last long.