Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Hello from New menber of AussieVapers

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by umlzgcmdbx, Aug 8, 2014.

1. umlzgcmdbx

umlzgcmdbx New Member

Hi everybody.
    New vaper in a new forum, hopefully that I can learn a lot from your people.
    Nice people here ready to help new vapers.
    Thanks.

I still remember the feeling when I first smoke. Sucks actually.
    With time passingby, I know vaping now.
    So guys, help me to learn more about Vaping.
    How do you choose a charger, how do you choose batteries and how doyou choose juice?

Thanks all.

2. acxfjcbjbrphl

acxfjcbjbrphl New Member

It depends on your personal preferences. A good starter kit for me personally is a vision 1 spinner battery, get a spare ego usb charger and an Aspire ET-S Tank and a pack of aspire bdc coils be.comse you will need to change your coils every month or so. If you are a pack a day smoker and want to cut down dramatically then I'd suggest a vision 2 battery for it's longer battery life and a vision 1 battery for back up when you have one on charge.

If you are starting out you can get e-juice with nicotine from the U.S up to 3 months supply and it's completely legal. the downside is the waiting period of 2 weeks generally. Websites that are good is goodlifevapour.com, mtbakervapor and fuzionvapor.com. I wouldn't recommend adding your own nicotine or diy until later down the track when you gather more information from forum members.

3. Ulurukata

Ulurukata New Member

Welcome. Lots of good info here, just start reading.
    Good luck with your journey.

4. babylon329

babylon329 New Member

Welcome to AVF Fany and well done on giving up the cigarettes.
    istililox is spot on with his advice. Get to know vaping and what you like. some buy starter kits, love them and stay with them, others like to go further and buy set ups that are more powerful and often more expensive.
    I started on an aspire starter kit and went on to a vision spinner2 with aspire bdc clearos.
    Ejuice is probably the most subjective part of vaping, some like tobacco, others sweet...
    Ask all the questions you want, I received all the info I needed here.

5. vinnizubec

vinnizubec New Member

Thank you for your reply.
    Learned a lot here.

6. ktommy

ktommy New Member

Thank you.
    That's a lot information. I will have to digest them one by one.:semi-twins: