Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Hello from a semi-newb! Also, a few ???'s

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by MightyHyphy, Feb 1, 2016.

1. MightyHyphy

MightyHyphy New Member

Hello all, I'm Alex. I hope this doesn't scare you off, but, I am an American currently residing in your lovely country. I moved to be with my even lovelier girlfriend (I'm sure a few of you know the struggles of converting yours to be ok with all the ohm's and the mixing etc!) so, cheers for the hospitality! I lurked your forums for a while after the move, decided to make a contributing effort, we all know my US counterparts can be a tad backwards (much sarcasm).

Anyway, as a semi news, making the jump to a VV battery, trying to decide on an ego twist/spinner or vision spinner. Any input is appreciated! Current setup is an EVOD with a standard ego.
    Also, have a few BVC's, anybody put them in the EVOD? If so, upgrade or down?

Thanks everyone, and vape on!

Ps: THANK YOU VAPEKING

2. Kayla Bishop

Kayla Bishop New Member

Device:
    Cloud Vape
    Juice:
    peach
    I recommend the vision spinner! I love it so much. It's great, man. Good luck!

3. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Device:
    Laptop
    Juice:
    Apple
    I really like my vision spinner too and would recommend that for others. I just think that it does everything that I ask of it and it has never been an issue with portability, which is really the key issue for me. I am glad that you decided to hop on board here and it is always good to meet a new member.

4. npatel2

npatel2 New Member

Device:
    Eiffel T1 165w
    Juice:
    Tiger Stripe from True Drips
    In my opinion I feel like the vision spinner, for the price its being sold at, is a good bang for your buck and you should really like it.