Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Health Cabin Nic base taste?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by J.A., Dec 18, 2015.

1. J.A.

J.A. New Member

I got some 36mg PG Nic from HC, mixed it down to 12mg. It has no taste and it's clear but gives me little tingling (peppery) feeling on lips, tongue and throat. The 12mg strength seems right so I wonder if it's a bad Nic or if the mixdown with PG VG needs to steep for few days or what. I vaped it without flavor for the test. PG VG is from Juicewhore so local. Not getting the tingle from normal ejuices I buy premixed.

2. wiemercats

wiemercats New Member

id only use it as a last resort, I ordered from there once, a 120ml bottle I think which was clear and a smaller bottle which was yellow and the nic just didn't taste right, if your desperate id rather order from soul blu canada it will be at your door in 2 days and the shipping is cheaper. their nic is a lot better. but if you want the best order from the states. I placed an order yesterday from RTS 50$ a litre of 100mg

3. pletcherqwk

pletcherqwk New Member

I've been vaping the health cabin nic for a while now... 36mg mixed down to 18mg... I havent noticed the peppery flavour you mention, however I flavour mine...

On r/ecg there are a billion posts about peppery nic, I dont think it means anything...

That said, my next order will be from nude nicotine in the states...

4. eL1mY4sQ1w

eL1mY4sQ1w New Member

Yeah I guess I'll stick it in freezer as an emergency supply. My lips stay tingly for quiet a while after vaping it and that makes me feel nervous not knowing if it could be bad for me but "Roj above" sais it's common so maybe it's just cheap make. I was too stingy to pay shipping from RTS but now it'll just cost me more. I'll check the NZ site as well. Thanks.

5. Nefarit

Nefarit New Member

take a look at myfreedomsmokes in the US my nic is great :D

6. arturstk

arturstk New Member

peppery nic is common.

I've not had any issues with the last 4 bottles of HC I've bought

7. Lausuarcalync

Lausuarcalync New Member

I found that HC nic always had a good TH.

8. vvendeta

vvendeta New Member

rts vapes has a sale on at the moment they have really good usp grade nic for 50$ a litre of 100mg they display the tests for all their batches

9. Danny

Danny New Member

its when you look at the batch tests along side other brands and you see the impurities in some nic that can give you a strong throat hit or that peppery feeling is when you realise why, your nic should always come crystal clear

10. KiwiJoey

KiwiJoey New Member

Have you tried their nic. Like most of the nic vendors they have had their problems with batches spoiling in transit.

11. Daniel L

Daniel L New Member

I've had no issues with HC nic at all. It's clear, doesn't smell and I've not noticed any 'peppery' taste. I Vape quite a lot of unflavoured and would notice a peppery type of taste.
    I think be.comse HC is Chinese ppl assume it not going to be any good. I've seen nic that people have bought elsewhere (RTS) and it smelled foul and was yellow/brownish. I personally wouldn't Vape nic that looked or smelled like that.
    Nothing wrong at all with Health Cabin nic.....except it doesn't come in 100mg

12. Tonswody

Tonswody New Member

my freedom smokes had a big sale on not long ago it was about 50$ a litre as well but its gone back up now

13. OtisDawson

OtisDawson New Member

I would suggest getting smaller samples from a few vendors. Might be a bit more expensive in shipping but you could get a fair taste and see the differences. Your taste for nic is as subjective as any other flavour and a lot will depend on the quality of VG and pg you mix with it. Until you find a vendor whose product up you like and delivers the service you appreciate.

No point in cheap on sale product if it never arrives. We have had a few of those in the community.

14. uniquejason

uniquejason New Member

Another thing I noticed about the HC nic is that it has a really ashy smell just like a cig, I vaped it unflavoured and it was quite decent.

15. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

yeah but at least they have a 30 day guarantee and I have tried there nic from a friend of mine

16. directtv4schools.org

directtv4schools.org New Member

Good luck with claiming on that guarantee. Lot of stress and effort. Most will not be bothered and toss it

17. wdpmihw8y

wdpmihw8y New Member

yeah but all im saying is for around 69$ shipped priority u cant really go wrong

18. pulamea

pulamea New Member

ive got a lot of health cabins sitting in my cupboard, I ordered 2 bottles and one was yellow one was clear. doesn't make sence

19. lizhedage

lizhedage New Member

when you add up the shipping with health cabbin its not far off

20. Hershey

Hershey New Member

Really? it wasn't that long ago that there was a special on here from a US vendor, someone bought a ltr and it was off. All CC is saying is be careful with a huge sale as it could be they re trying to get rid of old stock.