Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Hana Clone issues.

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by aaaaaa, Jul 23, 2015.

1. aaaaaa

aaaaaa New Member

Currently I own 2x silver DNA 20 Hana clones and 1x Orange (looks like a shitty shimmering gold) DNA 30 Hana clone. Both of my 20's seem to work pretty damn good and I don't have much complaints with them except that the ohm's reader is consistently off by about 0.2. The Orange DNA 30 one that just came in the mail yesterday is a different story tho. The ohm's reader works great but I am having some issues. When I first got it out of it's package and turned it on it was set to 30w and I played with the menu's to flip the display then I plugged it in to charge it and left it there.

Well 7hrs later I take it off the charger and when I go to use it I notice that the screen is EXTREMELY dim to the point that you can almost not tell what is on it (was bright when I pulled it out of the box and seemed ok). But when I throw my nautalis on there and have it set to 11W it hits extremely weak and even when I crank it up to 30w it doesn't hit nearly as strong as my other two when they are only at 11w. Also one thing I feel I need to mention is as soon as I hit the fire button if you pay very close attention to the display the voltage moves around for about 1/4 seconds before it stays stays at whatever it's going to stay at.

Part of my things that I did something when I was playing with the menu's when I first got it when I was flipping the display (had to remember how to do it instead of looking it up) because ever since then is when I noticed the display being very dim. Now is there anyway I can brighten this thing back up again and get it to work the way it was before?

2. reennale

reennale New Member

mine had the same problem then it started flickering, it fixed itself in a day or two. the other weird thing I saw was that the fire button doesn't always work on the first or second press

3. barry69

barry69 New Member

I contacted Fasttech and am trying to get them to warranty on it, this time I am going to get something different instead of this shimmering gold

4. Nostrovelle

Nostrovelle New Member

I had issues with every Hana clone I got other then the DNA 20 BLack with li-po 1600mah - That one is fine but all the rest I returned to Miami return center for refund with FT. I am done with all the clone Hana's :)
    For my Birthday I got a day early a Rose colored Sigelei 30 watt and I love this thing!!! Its Awesome and I will do a review on it soon here...

5. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

My Hanna DNA 30 Clone was pathetic, the USB charging port was held in place with what appeared to be Hot Glue the sort you get from a glue gun and kept working loose every time I tried to put the charging cable in. I had to eventually scrape out the manufacturers gule and use Epoxy glue to stop it from falling out. I eventually gave it away and replaced it with an Expro M80 Plus, now this baby IMHO is well made.