Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Gurgling leaking mini naut

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by notaviable, Sep 23, 2015.

1. notaviable

notaviable New Member

My mini .comt leaks and gurgles after a little while and then mynileaf 30w won't read it anymore. I've tried cleaning it and then replacing the atomiser but all to no avail! I change the coil and its good forma bit then same thing all over again. Any ideas what's happening?

2. Thick-one

Thick-one New Member

Hi mate i had a similar problem with my e leaf 30 with my td3 clearos ,i changed out the coil and it seemed to fix it and i was getin the same as you no atty on my screen ,i mucked around with the pin a bit just moving it up an down a couple of times maybe that might help just be carefull .My td3 and .comtilus work ok now though maybe someone else may have more knowledge than me so kepe checking this thread .

3. cnavxlrjpm

cnavxlrjpm New Member

Had same problem ,first coil was done after about a week and spare was a dud, istick kept saying no atomizer.
    A fresh pack of coils fixed that.
    Never had a leak or gargle yet,make sure the coils in tight and same with the base it goes pretty firm even for my man hands.
    Could be getting liquid down the centre chimney? .comising it maybe.

4. ?????? ????????????

?????? ???????????? New Member

Check all seals are intact, atty is clean and coil screwed down snug. If you get even a minute air leak, it will flood and gurgle (applies to all tank atties)

5. BerthaEaton

BerthaEaton New Member

I would suggest to see it is.comthentic and not a clone just to make sure.
    Scratch the seal to see if the.comthentication number is legit

6. v.s

v.s New Member

Update it happened to another one and I noticed the bottom post on the coil was loose and that they sorta spun around and it was leaking out of the bottom so maybe bodgy coils. It didn't happen with the original coils. I bought both the coils and the replacement coils from reputable canuk vendors so I'm I'm 99.9%sure they're genuine. Will check anyway. Will speak to vendor .comse his service is second to none.