Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Graphic Mods-

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by koolbreezi, Apr 4, 2015.

1. koolbreezi

koolbreezi Guest

Hey all!

As most of you know I design and print for a living. And as such I believe I can help out a great many of you who would like to "mod" the looks of your mods (and other belongings).

Everyone has their thing whether it's pet's, car's, a band, your kids, video game consoles, whatever, it really doesn't matter what the image is. I can print it on a sticky backed vinyl that you can then apply to just about any non-porous material.

The price will be determined by the size of the print. Shoot me a message or get me on the chat to work something out.

P.S. Christmas is right around the corner, don't wait until the lat minute.

Thanks,
    Bruce

2. TagYoureIT!

TagYoureIT! Guest

I'm in... I'll send you some designs I would like .... Thanks what a great Idea!!!

3. Johan

Johan Guest

This is going to be the next BIG thing!

I got some coming for my SB"s.

Video soon to follow.

4. You guys should DEFINATELY get some graphics for your mods! Bruce does amazing work, he's reasonably priced and works super quick. I asked him to do a skin for my daughter's netbook I got her for Christmas and he went above & beyond. Here's a quick, dirty shot but I gotta tell you guys, the picture does NOT do this thing justice.

[​IMG]

5. It's always nice to know you helped make someone's Christmas! Good install job BTW. ;)

6. nice work!