Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Got to meet Nailz today!

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by Melilya, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Melilya

Melilya New Member

He had questions about mechs and drippers, etc. Not sure if I helped him or scared the hell out of him, but it was damn nice to meet him!
    He even agreed "What the Hell were they thinking making you a moderator!" I had to laugh! He's great people and I hope I can help him more in the future! I really enjoyed our time today!

2. aanntjnry1142

aanntjnry1142 New Member

Awww, lucky you and lucky [MENTION=12206]Nailz[/MENTION]! Awesome of you to help him out hands on but yeah, WTF dude you're a moderator??? Gotta say, I still love your avi.

3. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

It's really nice to see fellow members meeting up. Really makes getting to know each other so much easier!!

4. antonsegger

antonsegger New Member

I had a blast, probably drove Sawlight mad with my ramblings, but in my 13 month vaping journey, never got to just sit down and chat with other vapors about vaping, I did learn a lot, and already eye balling a few different mechs, don't think I'll be going as low as the build sawlight did on a dual coil though, my throat is still recovering from that bad boy :laugh:

Sawlight is just the same face to face as on here, helpful, knowledgeable and a great sense of humor, thanks to him and his bud for all the insight into the world of mechs and drippers :)

5. algarvia

algarvia New Member

Thanks to the meeting with Sawlight, just ordered my 1st mech, not into the shiny polished mods, but saw this on new arrivals at FT today, and love the look of this one, and for the cost, I will take the gamble on it

[​IMG]

6. Imiptnill

Imiptnill New Member

Nice find! Now you can become a collector!
    We went later and got that Catipiller atty for Darin but by the time we'd washed it and built it we were to deep in the Jack and our taste buds were shot!

7. AmandaGurl<3

AmandaGurl<3 New Member

Yes looking at a few others already too, so hopefully if do another meet, I can bring some things to the table too next time :)

8. winnefred

winnefred New Member

Great.... Another Sawlight groupie!!! JK.

Good luck with the new mod Nailz!! (when you get it)...

9. ashden

ashden New Member

Oh and got to try something you made too, good stuff ;)

10. extitle

extitle New Member

I'm glad you liked it!!

11. Liescreels

Liescreels New Member

So yesterday decided I didn't want weeks for Fasttech to deliver my 1st mech, so went to a local vape shop and picked up the king mod, yes paid more, but at least didn't have to wait, paid just over $40 for it

[​IMG]

So did my first sub ohm build this morning, dual coils coming out at 0.7ohm, didn't want to go to low to start off with, did have problem with one coil heating up faster than the other, but with coil squeezing and moving, got them pretty even, wouldn't say I see a lot more vapor, but I don't like to airy of a draw, so holes are not drilled to big, but did notice a lot more flavor, which is what I was looking for :)

12. Britannia Boy

Britannia Boy New Member

Cool! I'm glad you are digging it!

13. Pinkdog

Pinkdog New Member

Hey, I would like to remind everyone that I was the first... Saw groupie that is.... :D hahaha

14. das organ

das organ New Member

I don't know about being the first groupie.... I've known him for many years. Glad U had a good time Nailz. Don't tell anyone, but Saw is harmless!

15. snarks01

snarks01 New Member

Ha ha! You're gonna have to check out the forum now that you have all this free time!