Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

good flavourart mixes?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by SnowWebster2, Jul 7, 2015.

1. SnowWebster2

SnowWebster2 New Member

just got a hold of some watermelon and menthol concerntrates, any idea how to do a jw watermelon freeze mix?

2. fotograf

fotograf New Member

You will have to trial and error. Ive never used menthol, or tried JW watermelon freeze but with most flavourart concentrates I mix them at 5% and work up or down from there. What mg nic do you have?

As an example, If you had 48mg nicotine and wanted a 80/20 16mg juice then mix up something like this:

3.33ml unflavoured 48mg nicotine
    3.97ml PG
    2ml VG
    0.5ml Watermelon
    0.2ml Menthol

10ml total @ 16mg with 80%PG 20%VG.

Then vape and see :)
    The joy of DIY is tinkering to find the right amount of flavour that suits you. If its not menthol enough add another 0.1ml or two, same goes for watermelon.

3. LegMan

LegMan New Member

cheers. i used an e juice calculator and made a few strength mixes, im gonna let them steep and see how they go. i think diy juice making is extremely fun and efficient.

4. beatsbydrkknf

beatsbydrkknf New Member

Yeah it is, even better when you make up a strange mix and it tastes better than you thought. If you can manage to find a simple mix that you love then you will save heaps of cash on doublers.

5. kamcio7

kamcio7 New Member

Not sure how JW does it but when I do my ones lemon, lime and vanilla (splice) I add Kooloda about 1-2% for cold fealing but sometimes 4-5% if I want Ice cold. Kooloda does not have any flavour it just adds the icy fealing to any pre mix or mix your own.

6. kxziejt3r

kxziejt3r New Member

I've had the vanilla custard from vapeking steeping for a couple of days and couldn't wait any longer, its a really nice vape, added 2 drops of flavourart blackberry concentrate to it and "he presto"

7. derkamuii

derkamuii New Member

Hey Virtualphoenix, that sounds interesting! Where do you pick up the Kooloda from?

8. 69way

69way New Member

looking at picking up a few more flavourt art concerntrates tomorow, anyone got some recomendations on flavours?

9. Old Thrusty

Old Thrusty New Member

you can get it from perfume apprentice or vaping mad, (vaping mad call it brain freese)