Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Good Chocolate Ejuice?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by GamerLady, Mar 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Kanger Subox Mini, Tesla Two Submod
    Juice:
    I haven't graduated to creating my own ejuice and I've been trying to find a vendor that offers a decent chocolate ejuice. All of the ones from the U.S. vendors that I have tried have a weird alcohol aftertaste.

At this point, I am open to chocolate mixed with another flavor, except mint. I wouldn't mind a good chocolate-hazelnut, mocha, or even plain chocolate vape. I also prefer U.S. made ejuice because the imported stuff causes a bad reaction.

Thanks!

2. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Juice:
    I looked around on the internet and came across a Reditt board that was discussing this. Quite a few people recommended the chocolate flavors from Slims Ejuice. I ordered some last night and will post my findings here after I have vaped it for a bit.

3. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Hi! I would recommend the following:

Velvet Cloud Vapor's Mewlew Magic
    Vixen Vapor Chocolated Fudge Brownie
    Halo's Belgian Chocolate

Let us know about that Slims E-juice chocolate flavours though!

AboveTheSmoke and GamerLady like this.
  4. Vanessa

Vanessa New Member

Device:
    eGo One
    Juice:
    Apple Snaxx
    Wow, those sound really good! Have you tried all 3 @missvape ? If so-which is your favorite? Also, while I can guess what Fudge Brownie and Belgian Chocolate would be like, what does Mewlew Magic compare to? It sounds good too - I'd love to try the one you suggest the best!

5. Lynk

Lynk Member

Device:
    Aspire Nautilis
    Juice:
    Mt. Baker Vapor Pineapple Peach
    I noticed the same weird flavors in chocolate juices also. All of the ones I've tried had a kind of strange chemical taste to them. I have kind of given up on them, I'm pretty happy to stick with a variety of fruit flavors these days.

6. lexinonomous

lexinonomous New Member

Device:
    box mod
    Juice:
    anything with fruit
    I feel like chocolate is just a hard flavor to hit all around. I wouldn't expect any of the chocolate flavors to actually taste like chocolate. As Lynk said, most of the flavors have a strange chemical taste and often leave a weird film in your mouth. I don't know what it is about the chocolate flavors, but they almost always taste horrible. I would look for more popular brands like Cloud. I think this would be your best bet when looking for a good chocolate flavor.

7. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Juice:
    Got it in the email last week, and couldn't wait any longer to try it. I added some of Slim's Dark Chocolate ejuice to the Mocha ejuice that I was unimpressed with. Let it sit in the tank overnight and tried it; it improved the flavor of the Mocha ejuice. I'll vape what's in this tank and then give the Dark Chocolate a try by itself.

missvape likes this.
  8. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    I knоw I аlrеаdy mеntiоnеd thе dеliсiоus Еnigmа juiсе frоm Quiсk Niс - аlsо wаnt tо аdd thаt Сhосо-Dаnish & Сhосоlаtе Liquеоr (а nеw flаvоr) frоm есigеxрrеss - bоth аrе vеry dеliсiоus сhосоlаtе juiсеs!!!

9. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Thanks for the review! I have heard adding in Marshmallow and Cream are supposed to improve the taste of Chocolate as well. But Mocha and Chocolate are good combinations as well. Yum! I'll be waiting for the Dark Chocolate review! Been meaning to try that one but haven't had the guts yet. I hope you get a good flavour from it.

GamerLady likes this.
  10. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Member

Device:
    Vape Master
    Juice:
    Mango Lassi
    That sounds delicious. Especialy the marshmallows and cream. I stopped trying chocolate flavours because they tasted strange, just like anything else chocolate scented. After you described it, I might give it a go n.agai

missvape likes this.
  11. dblanch

dblanch Member

Device:
    Eiffel T1
    Juice:
    Eros
    Sounds good, but I've only used fruit flavors. I can't even imagine chocolate, seems like it would be an odd sensation. But I'm willing to give it a shot if anyone has any good recommendations.

12. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Juice:
    I've noticed that vendors have problems producing a straight chocolate vape that doesn't taste odd; however, when the chocolate is mixed with other flavors, sometimes that chemical taste is hidden and sometimes it isn't.

I'm honestly not a big fan of fruit flavors, unless it's like a pumpkin spice or banana nut bread type of flavor. I like these because the fruit flavor is a little diluted; otherwise, the flavor is just too much for me.

I'm still working my way through the mocha flavor that I have, then I'll change out the wick and start vaping the chocolate by itself. If it turns out good, I'll see if Slim has a mocha flavor and give it a shot. If it doesn't turn out good, then I'll have to give some of the flavors that were suggested a shot and hope that they work out.

13. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Juice:
    Just wanted to share an update on the Slim's Dark Chocolate ejuice...

Tried it by itself, after I cleaned the coil and re-wicked it. The juice has a good, dark chocolate taste on the inhale; the exhale has a flavor that I really cannot identify. The flavor is not bad, but it is not chocolate. Added a couple of drops of Slim's Dragon's Bane to it and that provided a better flavor on the exhale.

I'll give some of the chocolate flavors mentioned above a shot, but I get the feeling that chocolate is going to be one of those flavors that I like when it is combined with other flavors; i.e. chocolate/strawberry, chocolate/hazelnut, or chocolate/coffee.

14. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    I really enjoy Halo's Belgian Chocolate. They offer very nice juices with almost realistic Chocolatey flavor for a great price too! It is worth a shot for sure!

15. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    Wow, thanks for the suggestions. I have only ever had one good chocolate-ish vape, and never again did I like anything anyone suggested. I might do a little bit of quick shopping this week, but I already have a little too much juice for my own good @_@

16. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    I've never had a chocolate juice. I love eating chocolate, but a vape juice in that flavor has never really appealed to me. I should try it out first before making a judgment. I will definitely be taking in some of these recommendations.