Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Golden Goose Sneakers commitment

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by goldengooseron, Nov 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. goldengooseron

goldengooseron New Member

Device:
    iphone
    Juice:
    apple
    This year, Halloween returned in full swing, and with it came a renewed Golden Goose Sneakers commitment to high-impact costumes. And from Hailey Bieber's impressive Britney Spears retrospective to Yara Shahidi's Aaliyah, 2021 was all about the style-minded homage. For spring 2022 it was taped or bandeau-wrapped breasts that-then and now-seem to parallel the censor-bar aesthetic of the house's look books and runways, where models' faces were obscured across their eyes. Margiela might be the father of fashion invention, but the taping practice started out as a sort of life hack.

According to the website of the shoemaker which is now helmed by the latest generation of the Hernanz family, Jess and Antonio, the techniques behind today's batch of shoes go back a very long way; the addition of a practical rubber sole has been the only improvement. Exiting Casa Hernanz, I bore about a half-dozen shoes.

To say that Martin Margiela's influence on fashion remains strong more than 10 years after he left his label is to state the obvious. Still it's surprising to see what Margiela-isms designers choose to reference. As soon as I saw M. Gemi's Georgina boots, I knew they'd go the extra mile for my fall wardrobe this season.

Footwear was also on display at the Wilfried Lentz space where Michael Portnoy created a series of warped sneakers in ceramic. I ran into Jean de Loisy, the director of the ecole nationale superieure des Beaux Arts and the president of the Golden Goose Purestar Palais de Tokyo for seven years.

Her debut collection is Golden Goose Sneakers Outlet part Tony Soprano and part Meadow Soprano, with cashmere tracksuits trimmed in leather, paisley print boxer shorts, and a black knit minidress featuring a tight hood and long sleeves with thumbholes. Technical knitwear is her area of expertise, and that LBD is engineered to hug tight at the waist and curve down the spine-no gapping or scrunching-with sporty contrast ribbing at the back.