Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Geekvape z max review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Jun 6, 2021.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    I received z max from Geekvape for the purpose of this review.

Geekvape z max tank colors:

- Gunmetal
    - Black
    - SS
    - Gold
    - Blue
    - Rainbow

[​IMG]

Specifications:

- E-juice Capacity: 4ml/2ml
    - Filling Type: Top filling
    - Diameter: 26mm
    - Drip Tip: 810 drip tip
    - Coil: GeekVape M 0.14ohm and 0.2ohm coils (included)
    - Coil Compatibility: GeekVape M series coil

In the box:

1* GeekVape Z Max Tank (4ml)
    1* GeekVape M Series Coil 0.14ohm (60-80W, pre-installed)
    1* GeekVape M Series Coil 0.2ohm (70-85W, spare Coil)
    1* Spare Glass Tube
    1* Spare Parts Pack
    1* Spare Parts Pack
    1* Drip Tip

[​IMG]

Z max sub ohm atomizer is 26mm in diameter and in the package with this atomizer you will receive spare bubble tank, two coils and spare drip tip which is really good. Build quality of the atomizer is really good, everything is as it should be. On the atomizer you can see some details, you can see engravings on the top cap and on the base so you can easily grab each and on the top cap you can also see two engravings "Geekvape", on the chamber you can see logo.

[​IMG]

You will receive this atomizer with 810 drip tip preinstalled which is good because you can use any other 810 drip tip here if you want. In the package you will receive one extra 810 drip tip which is good. We have top fill system here and you need a quarter turn to take off the top cap. When you take top cap off you can see two big fill holes and you can really easy fill the tank, in my opinion best top fill system.

[​IMG]

This is a top airflow atomizer. Many people like top airflow atomizer because it can't leak. Under the top cap you can see the airflow control ring and it stays here because of o ring which means that you can take it off if you want and clean atomizer. You can see here two airflow slots, you can adjust the airflow easy and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side.
    Capacity of the bubble glass tank is 4ml which is okay capacity and for many it will be good. With this atomizer you will receive spare bubble glass tank but also you can choose the version with regular glass tank and 2ml capacity if you want that.

[​IMG]

On this atomizer you can replace the coil from the bottom of the tank, you need to unscrew the base and then you can just take off the coil simple and fast. With this atomizer you will receive two coils, one in the atomizer and one in the package. The coil that you will receive preinstalled is mesh coil with 0.14ohm resistance and recommended power for this coil is 60-80w. The coil that you will receive in the package is triple mesh coil and resistance of this coil is 0.2ohm, recommended power for this coil is 70-85w. This atomizer is compatible with M coils.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My thoughts:

So build quality of the atomizer is very good and everything is as it should be. Package is also okay because you will receive spare tank, two coils and two drip tips. Top fill system works really good and in my opinion this is the best top fill system. Airflow from top also works great, it can't leak and you can adjust the airflow very easy. You can replace the coil from the bottom and you can do it really fast. I tried here both coils and in my opinion triple mesh coil is better, flavor is very good. Vapor production is also very good since this coils work at high power. I personally like to close airflow a bit to make it restrictive. Geekvape z max is very solid sub ohm tank, it works as supposed to and there is nothing to complain about this atomizer.

Cons:

- Nothing important to pick

Pros:

- Good build quality
    - Two drip tips
    - Easy to fill
    - Easy to replace the coil
    - Good flavor
    - Top airflow, leakproof
    - 4ml capacity

Thanks Geekvape

You can check it here: Z max